Full-Time CL Account Executive I (Req#1849)
This position has the stature, authority and experience needed to cover large and complex accounts. It requires the consistent exercise of discretion and judgment on behalf of the Agency. Independent decisions and coverage recommendations are made on a daily basis that may significantly impact Agency revenue. Incumbent must have the ability to solve complex problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Handle all customer relations and support services for assigned accounts.
- Work with producers/marketing in order to enhance client development, service, quality and sales of these clients.
- Independently identifies and analyzes client exposures to recommend and/or design risk transfer/appropriate insurance coverage and carrier.
- Develops a competitive insurance program that provides various alternatives for client consideration.
- Compiles, organizes, reviews and maintains all client information necessary to process new, renewal, cancellation and endorsements.
- Negotiates favorable quotes with appropriate insurance carriers for client recommendations.
- Binds commercial lines coverage for clients within authority granted by the specific insurance company. Works policy expiration lists prior to renewal for customer contact and improved retention.
- Prepares policy renewal inquiries and recommends coverage enhancements as appropriate.
- Processes client requests and solicits improved or additional coverage on behalf of the agency or individual producer.
- Uses personal sales techniques to promote and close policy transactions.
- Maintains a current level of knowledge on rates, forms, and coverage changes through bulletins and circulars, and maintains required commercial lines manuals and rating systems.
- Perform database management and input to department standards.
- Communicate with other department members and other departments in order to provide continuity, uniform procedures and agency-wide communication and morale.
- Performs other related duties as requested.
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or equivalent, and more than 7 years sales, marketing, or relationship management experience.
Possesses an in-depth knowledge of the insurance brokerage business and the assigned client’s needs. Professional designations (or pursuit of), including CPCU, CIC, or ARM are required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents such as financial reports, legal document and procedure manuals.
- Ability to respond to complex inquires or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
- Ability to effectively present information to clients, top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Licensed agent status for the State of Massachusetts and all other states where Eastern Insurance conducts business as required. Maintains current Property and Casualty License, including, but not limited to, CEU’s. Personal computer knowledge and experience such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. is required. Prior experience with AMS 360 is preferred. Knowledge of insurance applications and Registry of Motor Vehicles procedures is preferred. Proven ability to cultivate relationships with clients. Demonstrates effective negotiation and closing techniques Excellent written and verbal communication skills Strong analysis and judgment skills Works well in a team environment
Committed. Inclusive. Courageous. Eastern Bank has built a legacy of investing in the communities we serve and helping our customers, communities and employees thrive and grow. We pride ourselves in having knowledgeable and experienced professionals that can provide the expertise, personal attention and service our customers deserve.
As an inclusive company, we work to ensure that our valued employees are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, and encouraged to reach their fullest potential. These values have earned us a reputation as a great place to work and provide a strong reason why you should consider a career with us.
How to ApplyIf you will like to learn more and apply. Click on the link below: https://gka.fa.us1.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/job/1849/?utm_medium=jobshare
105 total views, 0 today