Full-Time Citrix & Windows Virtual Desktop Architect
Citrix & Windows Virtual Desktop Architect – London, UK
at New Signature
Microsoft’s 2019 UK Country Partner of the Year is hiring again!
What’s the role?
You’ll be joining an industry-leading team of Architects, the engineering force behind the consumption of Modern desktop services on Microsoft Azure & Hybrid solutions, leading Architecture Design and implementation for clients in Media, Retail, Financial Services, Construction, Utilities and Logistics in the UK.
What you’ll be doing
- Primarily you will be engaged with multiple clients working on delivering high quality solutions as defined by Practice Solution Architects.
- You will be communicating with customers and have a strong sense of commercial awareness as you produce high quality and well scoped proposals & SOWs
- You will work on the ground with clients and be able to technically deliver projects alone or alongside other Solutions Architects or Technical Architects.
- You will be technical leadership and implementation around Citrix and Windows Virtual Desktop
Who we’re looking for
- Solid architecture skills with experience coming from a managed service environment serving blue-chip clients on projects that include journeys to the cloud and Desktop modernisation
- Experience delivering cross-industry projects both in size and complexity
- Client-facing experience up to C-level in workshop and/or pre-sales contexts.
- Experience in large scale migrations of applications and services.
- Demonstrable experience & understanding of Microsoft Public Cloud and desktop services including:
-Citrix (XenApp & XenDesktop)
-Microsoft Virtual Desktop (WVD)
-Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
-RDS Remote Apps & Gateway
Why do people like working here?
- Remote working
- Flexible hours
- Training – 80 funded hours a year
- Almost endless variety of projects
- Paid travel expenses to customer site
- Tier 1 Clients & Partners
- Funky Warehouse London Bridge offices
- Free breakfast
- Top of the range kit – i7 laptop and Jabra Evolve headset
- Paid charity days
- Paid for trips to industry events
Who are New Signature?
We are a pure Microsoft, pure public Cloud solutions provider. The 2017 Acquisition of Paradigm Systems & Dot Net Solutions by New Signature accelerated a suite of capabilities to support the world’s most prestigious and recognisable brands, helping them to become digital organisations powered by the Cloud.
We have over 500 people across the UK, US, Canada, South Africa, the Philippines and Australia, with our UK office growing over 70% YoY and headcount more than tripling.
How has this been possible?
Our values of being Generous, Authentic, Innovative and most importantly, Human, has enabled a unique approach to provide outstanding customer experiences, drive transformational results for clients across all company sizes & successfully deliver pioneering solutions that challenge the status quo. We’ve quickly established ourselves as a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft’s technology stack with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
Join us today and be part of the success story!
ABOUT NEW SIGNATURE
New Signature is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. Behind every interaction is our dedication to provide outstanding experiences and to build authentic relationships with those around us. We are passionate about driving transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The New Signature team delivers full lifecycle solutions—from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.
New Signature was named the top Microsoft partner in the United States and the United Kingdom in 2014 and again in the United States in 2015—becoming the first partner ever to win the prestigious US Partner of the Year award two years in a row. With over 600 individual technology certifications, New Signature is a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft advancements and couples these powerful technologies with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our employees are driven by our values and know that they make a positive difference every time that they help a customer to solve their challenges. Our focus on delivering great customer experiences empowers our people to build rewarding relationships that contribute to our positive work environment. You can learn more about our culture here: New Signature Culture
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
As a Global Cloud Transformation Consultancy business, New Signature understands diversity and inclusion in the workplace brings benefits to our customers, our business and most importantly, our people. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and we provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
New Signature prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other factors protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including all aspects of the recruiting and employment life-cycle at New Signature.
New Signature requires candidates to prove eligibility to work in the UK. Offered candidates may be asked to complete a background check as permitted by applicable employment regulations. Depending on the requirements of the job, these record checks may include any or all of the following education verification, employment verification, drug screening, and criminal record check.
How to Applyhttps://newsignature.com/job/4006268003/?gh_jid=4006268003
110 total views, 1 today