Full-TimeCitrix/VMWare/VDI Systems Administrator II
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for deploying the release of new technologies as well as the design, installation, configuration, maintenance and system integration testing performance of PC/server operating systems, related utilities and hardware as well as operational support, maintenance and vulnerability remediation for multiple Citrix Xen App, Xen Desktop and VMware View farms.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Installs, maintains and/or upgrades internal computer hardware and software systems used for designing and developing company products.
* Assists peers and other support teams to troubleshoot connectivity, server and software issues, deploy code updates, application patches and version upgrades, remediate identified vulnerabilities and engage vendor support as needed.
* Assists with recommending, scheduling and implementing system and/or software upgrades or repairs.
* Performs documentation updates.
* Assists with server access review and validation.
* Performs post-patching server and application availability.
* Controls user access and passwords.
* Supports Web access and maintains a secure systems environment.
* Proposes and implements systems enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the system.
* Monitors application/server usage and performance.
* Responds to and remediates alerts and outages.
* Validates post-patching application/server availability
* Trains personnel on system usage.
* Troubleshoots server, software and hardware issues.
* Certificate deployment and renewals.
* Researches, evaluates and recommends software and hardware products.
* Performs 3rd Party agent installs and upgrades and assists with recommending, scheduling and implementing system hardware and/or software upgrades or repairs.
* Provides new hardware specifications to users based on application needs and anticipated growth.
* Performs other duties as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of multiple operating systems and related utilities and hardware
* Knowledge of Citrix Xen App and Xen Desktop required
* Knowledge of Citrix NetScaler technology
* Knowledge of Citrix EdgeSight
* Knowledge of Windows Server operating system and related utilities required
* Knowledge of Windows and JAVA based web engines (IIS, Tomcat, JBOSS, etc.)
* Knowledge of TCP/IP and troubleshooting techniques
* Knowledge of network troubleshooting tools (WireShark, NetMon, CPORTS, etc.)
* Knowledge of VMWare ESXi
* Knowledge of VMWare View VDI
* Ability to effectively use CA Service Desk and Service Catalog
* Ability to establish and maintain effective and repeatable review processes for servers and applications
* Understanding of .NET web application methodology
* Prior experience with Microsoft SharePoint, CA Service Desk, RSA Archer is a plus
* Skill to effectively analyze and solve problems
* Skill in software installation and maintenance
* Ability to work independently as well as with a team
* Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, and vendors
Systems Administrator II
Intermediate professional role requiring moderate skills with high level of proficiency. Solves problems that require analysis and research. Works on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments. Extensive knowledge of multiple operating systems and related utilities and hardware. Works on one or more projects as a team member or occasionally as a project lead. May coach more junior technical staff. Works under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment. May consult with senior peers on certain projects. Typically requires four (4) or more years of demonstrated experience.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=Z2hhbmNvY2suMzg2NzIuMTA1OTRAYmxhY2trbmlnaHRmaW4uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
24 total views, 1 today