Part-Time Child Watch Coordinator
Why Work for the Y?
The Y is a leading non-profit committed to strengthening our community by connecting all people to their potential, purpose, and each other. Working locally, we focus on empowering young people, improving health and well-being, and inspiring action in, and across our communities. By bringing together people from different backgrounds, perspectives, and generations, we ensure that we all have access to the opportunities, relationships, and resources necessary to learn, grow, and thrive.
Ignite your Passion, Live the Y Cause, and Join our Team!
Assist in providing support in our Child Watch program with leadership and motivation under the supervision of the Program Director. Ensures a safe, caring, and fun learning environment for children ages 6 weeks to 7 years while parents are utilizing the YMCA facilities. Provides a quality experience to children and parents focused on YMCA core values: Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent preferred.
- One to two years related experience as a coordinator of people or activities preferred.
- Ability to use computer and typical business software and office machines.
- Demonstrated skills in customer service, public relations, organizational skills, communications, supervision, and file maintenance.
- Positive attitude and previous experience with [preschool aged children] and diverse populations.
- CPR, First Aid, AED certifications preferred.
- Complete online Child Abuse Prevention training on first day. Complete other online and in-person training as required.
Starting Rate: $14.67+ DOE
Hours: Part time – up to 25 hours per week
Benefits: As a part time employee you receive flexible schedules, a membership to all branches of the YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties and ability to utilize all branches in Washington State, discounts on programs and merchandise, the opportunity to participate in a retirement savings plan.
How to ApplyApply directly via link: https://cta.cadienttalent.com/index.jsp?POSTING_ID=98091484670&locale=en_US&SRCSEQ=postingSearchResults&SEQ=jobDetails&applicationName=YMCAofPierceandKitsapCountiesReqExt
251 total views, 0 today