Full-Time Child Care Operations Director
Starting Wage: $69,373 annually, plus excellent benefits
Hours: Full Time Exempt
Position Closes: June 25
Are you a passionate, caring leader looking to support an efficient team, improve the quality of child care programs and ensure program growth? We are looking for a cause-driven leader who models values of honesty, respect, responsibility, and caring; who is ready to be invested in and grow, to take a risk and be stretched; and who want a job that is not transactional, but transformational.
This role will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and supporting day to day child care operations.
- Assisting in the management and monitoring of annual budget to meet or exceed budget targets.
- Overseeing the alignment, integration, communication, and delivery of branch and association strategic priority work plans, programming and special events.
As the child care operations director, you will provide an environment for staff and volunteers that fosters teamwork, builds relationships, supports the development of quality programs, and facilitates good stewardship of branch resources. You will ensure programming meets the needs of community, partners, the association, and participants. You will ensure effective systems are in place to measure the quality of programs and to receive and respond to participant and partner concerns and comments in a timely manner.
If hired for this position you will represent and promote the YMCA in the local community and develop positive working relationships with other organizations, businesses and governmental entities. You may assist with the delivery of quality programs as scheduled or necessary. You will oversee the alignment, integration, communication, and delivery of branch and association strategic priority work plans, programming, and special events.
You will assist Senior Program Directors and team with the setting and achieving of goals and objectives that relate to both short-term goals and the long-range strategic plan. You will support the facilitation and expansion of our Food Program (Child and Adult Family Food Care Program- CACFP and Summer Food Service Program-SFSP).
As a full time employee, you will receive:
- A medical/dental/vision benefits package
- Retirement savings plan
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Life insurance and long term disability benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Leave Plan (ELP)
- A family membership to the YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties.
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children every day
Are you a good fit?
- You are committed to valuing and promoting diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in education, early childhood education, human services, social services, or equivalent.
- You have five or more years of leadership and management experience, preferably in a YMCA or other nonprofit agency, with demonstrated success in staff and volunteer development, fund development, fiscal management, collaboration, partnerships, and program evaluation.
- You have three to five years of leadership and management experience working with Early Learning Centers and/or School Age Programming.
- You have knowledge and experience with Early Achievers, ECEAP, and multi- classroom early learning centers.
- You have knowledge and understanding of licensing requirements for both school age and centers.
- You are able to effectively work with diverse groups of people from all social and economic segments of the community.
- You have YMCA Multi-Team or Branch Leader certification (preferred).
How to ApplyApply online, click here.
404 total views, 0 today