Full-Time Chief Architect
Who we are: Groups360 builds hospitality products that are transforming the world of group travel. Our flagship product, GroupSync, is the first-ever distribution channel to offer instant online booking for both group hotel rooms and meeting space. With over 200,000 properties across the globe already in the GroupSync marketplace with over 7,000 equipped for Instant Booking, GroupSync empowers travel planners and hoteliers to book groups while significantly reducing the time and effort it takes to do so. We at Groups360 are committed to bringing innovation, transparency, and simplicity to the decades-old industry problem of booking hotels for groups.
Our Partners: In 2019, Accor, Hilton Hotels, IHG and Marriott International invested US$50 million to speed the development and rollout of GroupSync. Today, the largest hotel brands in the world use GroupSync to better serve thousands of meeting and event organizers who book guest rooms and meetings spaces for group travelers.
Life at Groups360: Groups360 is an innovative, high-growth company with offices in Nashville, London and Singapore. Groups360 is an equal opportunity employer, and our dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism and inclusion is reflected in the foundation of all we do. We offer competitive salaries, uncapped potential, and in demand benefits that include Medical, Dental & Vision, HSA/FSA, Commuter Benefits, EAP, a library of online skill-building courses and online discounts on various products and services such as identity theft protection, travel, electronics, gifts, household needs and more.
Who we’re looking for: The demand for Groups360 products and services is at an all-time high. So, we are looking for ambitious, self-starters who want to impact the $1 trillion meetings and events industry. Successful team members have been those with the desire to be a part of a high-growth team and organization that finds and solves problems individually and as part of a team. If you’re looking to be a part of a fast-paced, highly motivating and rewarding environment at the intersection of hospitality and technology, then your next career starts here!
The role: The Chief Architect is the main technical authority, working closely with the development teams to define and maintain best practices in systems and software design, development, and deployment, balancing short-term and long-term needs and strategies. Ensuring solutions are secure and compliant with applicable standards and policies such as PCI and GDPR, and scalable and performant, accommodating millions of users worldwide. This requires extensive knowledge of all facets of software development and deep knowledge of systems and operations. This is a hands-on architect role – leading by example, coaching and educating future technical leaders.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with the CTO, Development Teams, Operations, and Department Leaders to define business requirements, technical plans, and roadmaps.
- Oversee system and application architecture and articulate decisions impacting quality, security, and scalability.
- Develop and maintain current and planned state architectural blueprints and roadmaps.
- Conduct advanced research on new technologies and techniques, providing recommendations and roadmaps for implementation.
- Define and promote best practices, standards, and policies – focus on elegance and simplicity.
- Oversee and govern all RESTful API endpoint definitions (REST, HATEOAS).
- Work with Data leadership to define and implement enterprise data and metadata structures.
- Provide architectural consulting to internal projects and corporate partner project initiatives.
- Support product development teams, with design and implementation oversight.
- Participate in vendor evaluations, and technical due diligence.
- Develop, communicate and deploy EA Governance and Compliance processes, including auditing for all production systems.
- Present technological findings, strategies, and discoveries to technology and company leadership.
- Identify architectural risks and propose alternatives and solutions.
- Develop architectural metrics and produce architectural status reports and architectural maturity reports on a regular basis.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 8 – 10 years’ experience in software development.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Languages and Design Patterns.
- Expertise in Cloud/SaaS application development.
- Expertise in Micro-Service/SOA environments.
- Expertise in Restful API’s.
- Expertise in SQL and Data storage.
- Expertise in ETL and Batch processing.
- Experience with frameworks (Rails, ReactJS).
- Experience with TOGAF and other architectural frameworks.
Additional eligibility qualifications:
- Strong empathy for customers via customer support.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Excellent verbal, written and group communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational & analytical skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 Suite: Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Core Business Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. M-F; these hours may vary depending upon your position and work requirements.
Status: Full-time, Exempt
Location: Brentwood, TN
(Company will not sponsor C2C or Work-related Visas)
Groups360 is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
How to Applyhttps://groups360.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=196
355 total views, 0 today