Full-Time Chapters Program Manager
The Climate Reality Project, a nonprofit organization founded by former Vice President Al Gore, is offering a full-time position for a Chapters Program Manager to work with the Engagement team. This position will play an integral role in a fast-paced organization that combines strategic campaigns and cutting-edge communications to win concrete victories on the path to solving the climate crisis.
General Overview: The Chapters Program Manager is responsible for supporting a national network of volunteer-led chapters by project managing the day-to-day operations while building further opportunities to create sustainable chapters. This position will support efforts to build chapters of Climate Reality Leaders, student activists, and volunteers, working between departments and issue areas to strengthen engagement, support tracking mechanisms, and help maintain a healthy volunteer network.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Specific duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Project managing the national chapter program, identifying best practices and streamlining internal efforts.
• Working with the Engagement Director and Chapter Support Team to consistently improve the support structure and design of the program to best serve our volunteers.
• Tracking and analyzing quantitative metrics and qualitative data to inform decisions on program strategy, design, and implementation for chapters.
• Serving as a point of contact for Chapter Chairs and as a liaison between them and
• Identifying the needs of the chapter network and developing tools and systems to support them.
• Identifying areas where program processes can be updated to be more efficient and/or effective and developing those updates.
• Managing the various procedures that support chapters, like chapter reporting, reimbursement processing, monthly calls and webinars, etc.
• Pursuing partnerships that have strategic value for program goals and objectives.
• Supporting and contributing to the development of strong data management practices, including program metrics, data analysis, and targeted list creation.
• Streamlining processes to best deliver the expertise of our internal teams and various stakeholders to our volunteers.
• Promoting the Climate Reality Leadership Corps program externally by participating in on-the-ground Climate Reality Leader campaigns/initiatives.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 1-3 years of proven, prior project management experience.
• 2-4 years of experience in nonprofit, advocacy, or sustainability preferred.
• Experience working with volunteers and/or managing a distributed organizing model preferred.
• Experience and awareness of cultural diversity, ability to work effectively with a diverse group of organizations and volunteers.
• Strong organizational, written, and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to work under short deadlines and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to perform basic data analysis and data management.
• Proficiency with Salesforce preferred.
• A dedication to solving the climate crisis.
Salary and Benefits:
• Commensurate with experience.
• Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k) with no vesting period and a company match, mobile phone reimbursement and a transit subsidy.
The Climate Reality Project is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.
How to ApplyTo Apply: Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate that you found this posting on Pink Jobs with your submission.
27 total views, 2 today