Full-Time Challenge Course Program Coordinator
The Philadelphia Outward Bound Challenge Course and Facilitation Program Coordinators are responsible for the direct oversight of youth and adult program days delivered at the Program Coordinators designated site; either The Discovery Center, Wigard Ave. or offsite.
The Program Coordinator (PC) is a supervisory position that supports the program team through leadership in instruction and training, organization, and implementation of high-quality programs to all participants. The PC is responsible for preparing the program client and educators for their program prior to arrival, coordinating prep for program staff and managing student enrollment.
Additional responsibilities include performing daily and monthly site inspections and repairs under the supervision of the Director of Program and Training. The Program Coordinator will ensure the gear, grounds, and equipment is maintained. The PC will support staff, provide on the job training, ensure programs remain compliant with AEE standards and ACCT standards.
PLEASE see our complete Challenge Course Program Coordinator description
below are topics that will be expected from each candidate.
Program Planning and Outreach
Data Entry and Evaluation
Program Site Management
Staff Management Experience of 1 year min
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Ability to carry, lift and move a 40 lb ladder.
- Able to comfortably facilitate at heights up to 40 feet.
- Must procure and pass an FBI Criminal Records Check.
- Must obtain Criminal and Child Abuse clearances for Pennsylvania.
- Must possess a current and valid driver’s license.
- Must pass a Motor Vehicle Record Screen (Outward Bound will process. Candidates must have a clean driving background to apply).
- Irregular work hours as necessary including the ability to work Saturday programs.
Compensation & Benefits
- 10 Month salary position from February 15th, 2023-December 15, 2023.
- Participation in POBS’ group medical and dental insurance plans.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Eligible to contribute to the POBS 401(k) plan with employer match after one year.
- 11 PTO days.
- Paid holidays.
- Participation in Outward Bound staff expeditions nationwide.
How to ApplyPlease send Cover Letter and Resume to Shanna Carvell and Lauren Stables. firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com We will closing the application window on Jan 2, 2023. And interviews will begin to be scheduled after.
764 total views, 0 today