Cash Book Technician
- Accurately post into our SAP system ~$50M received each month into appropriate accounts and budgets.
- Prepare daily bank deposits in accordance with our Cash Management Policy. Net Cash Flow postings are made based on these deposits and should always validate entry in SAP.
- Record data to accounts using our SAP System to offset expenditures giving an accurate account and budget balance at month-end close out.
- Process our ITS billings for telecommunications/telephone services and funds received from the Department of Administration for items sold at Surplus.
- Serve as our Fixed Asset Coordinator for Accounting Operations and assist with the State of NC’s Enhancing Accountability in Government Through Leadership and Education (EAGLE) program as required.
- Considerable knowledge of government accounting methods, procedures, and accounting practices.
- General knowledge of financial systems and software packages used to create, update, and manage financial data.
- Skills preparing fiscal reports and analyzing financial statements.
- Verbal and written communication skills to clearly and concisely prepare and present financial information.
- Experience researching, identifying and resolving accounting transaction discrepancies.
- Associate’s degree in Accounting, and
- 2+ years of accounting experience; or
- An equivalent combination of training and experience.
How to ApplyYou MUST apply at https://bit.ly/3O1EGqg
266 total views, 0 today