Full-Time Capital Markets Account Executive II
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
The Account Executive will work with all existing Compass Analytics (Black Knight) clients nationally as a relationship manager to ensure client satisfaction, build product awareness and adoption, identify strategic solutions and cross-sell products. The successful candidate will be able to efficiently manage projects and work closely with sales , account management, product managers and implementation teams. Experience in Capital Markets, Secondary Marketing and/or pricing mortgages and building relationships with C suite executives is required
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Acts as primary liaison between client and Black Knight and understands client’s needs, including financial expectations and restrictions.
* Telephonic inbound/outbound sales role that is responsible for generating revenue and/or profit margin in small to mid-sized accounts.
* Limited field activity may occur, but only on an infrequent basis.
* May assist in the development and execution of account plans to ensure continued revenue growth from account base.
* Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions, markets, and competitive intelligence.
* Analyzes and evaluates pricing and costing scenarios to offer most viable value proposition.
* Assists sales teams in the preparation of proposals for clients utilizing Black Knight resources and tools.
* Monitors service levels, discusses with management, and recommends opportunities for improving service levels, revenue and profit.
* Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
* Works to achieve sales objectives.
* Listens to concerns of customers with regard to current products/services.
* Provides accurate and timely sales forecasts.
* Within client organizations, builds network of both operational and executive level users and maintains knowledge of all products and services utilized.
* Travel may be required up to 25%
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Good understanding of Black Knight products and services as well as a strong industry knowledge
* Knowledge of Capital Markets and Secondary Marketing
* Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
* Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner appropriate to audience including executive levels
* In-depth understanding of the sales process
* Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills
* Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
* Requires excellent time management and organizational skills
* Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
* Excellent follow-up skills in all areas of sales cycle
* Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred
* Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
Account Executive II
Intermediate professional role. Fully qualified sales representative who has advanced beyond Entry-level. Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues. Has working knowledge of company products and services. Typically sells through a specific channel, having own territory, or working on a team and is responsible for small to medium-sized quota/territory. Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new project or assignments. Typically requires five (5) or more years of field sales experience.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employe es’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWdvdWxldHRlLjc5OTIyLjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
58 total views, 3 today