Full-Time Capability Lead, Modern Business Applications
Capability Lead, Modern Business Applications – Alpharetta, GA
at New Signature
Join a team of passionate thought leaders in a dynamic and collaborative environment! New Signature’s Applied Innovation team is growing fast and we’re looking for our next Modern Business Applications Capability Lead to join us.
What impact will you have in this role?
In this role you will have the opportunity to be part of digital transformation while being surrounded by people who are passionate and strategic about building modern applications that use Microsoft Azure technologies. As a Capability Lead, you will work to support the creation of various Cloud-based solutions and services for our customers (UCaaS, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS). You will learn our client’s business, organization, systems, challenges and goals, and then utilize that knowledge to work with a team to deliver exceptional results.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Design conceptual architecture and technical solutions
- Communicating alongside Sales our solution to customer CIO’s, Chief Architect’s and VP’s. Explaining the solution in detail, interpreting customer needs and responding to challenges to show the value and relevance to the customer business
- Support business development activities and drive proposals and overall thought leadership via technical workshops, POCs and POVs, etc.
- Ensure that solution exhibits high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability, and reliability upon deployment
- Collaborate with other capability leads in developing complex end-to-end enterprise solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform
- Provide Azure and Azure hybrid sales support, including estimating, high-level solution development, cloud strategy, and workshop delivery.
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community while educating customers on the Azure platform
- Delivering technical leadership and architecture on our engagements, as well as feedback around the evolution of the solution
- Owning delivery responsibilities for selected engagements.
What type of experience do you need to be successful in this role?
- 7+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects, architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications required
- 5+ years of experience in building or running distributed/scalable solutions on Microsoft Azure
- 5+ years implementing large scale data projects within the cloud environment
- Expert knowledge of design patterns and DevOps standard methodologies
- Extensive experience with microservices and API based solution architectures, Azure cloud native application architectures and design patterns
- Deep knowledge of the DevOps practices for on-prem and cloud-based projects
- Knowledge of RDBMS and/or NOSQL databases
- Basic knowledge of analytics and cognitive services
- Ability to design product/solution architectures, by translating customer requirements to a solution and ability to validate/ implement complex solutions
What education and certification credentials are needed for this role?
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field; an equivalent combination of education and experience will also suffice. Microsoft Azure certifications are
Does the role require travel?
We encourage our team members to meet with our customers in person for at least 20% of the time they are working together. This may require travel outside of normal working hours.
All employees must act in accordance with New Signature’s corporate security standards.
ABOUT NEW SIGNATURE
New Signature is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. Behind every interaction is our dedication to provide outstanding experiences and to build authentic relationships with those around us. We are passionate about driving transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The New Signature team delivers full lifecycle solutions—from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.
New Signature was named the top Microsoft partner in the United States and the United Kingdom in 2014 and again in the United States in 2015—becoming the first partner ever to win the prestigious US Partner of the Year award two years in a row. With over 600 individual technology certifications, New Signature is a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft advancements and couples these powerful technologies with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our employees are driven by our values and know that they make a positive difference every time that they help a customer to solve their challenges. Our focus on delivering great customer experiences empowers our people to build rewarding relationships that contribute to our positive work environment. You can learn more about our culture here: New Signature Culture
We use our hearts and minds to collaborate for success.
We harness technology to drive business, but we never let that replace our human connections. We use our hearts and minds to collaborate for success and instill confidence in our customers through relationships forged from trust.
We are giving and respectful.
With our efforts to always be generous, we elevate our service level with empathetic and considerate communications and actions. We always find a way to support our customers and colleagues by giving of our time and talent and equally respecting the time and talent of others.
We tell it as it is, with positive intent.
Being authentic helps to nurture our strong and trusted relationships. We are honest, transparent, and reliable. When you partner with New Signature, you are partnering with a group of purposeful, outcome-driven and results-oriented professionals.
We push the boundaries at the intersection of people, process and technology.
For us, there are no limit to our dreams. We continually innovate and push boundaries at the intersection of people, process, and technology to bring our customers and colleagues the best solutions first.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
As a Global Cloud Transformation Consultancy business, New Signature understands diversity and inclusion in the workplace brings benefits to our customers, our business and most importantly, our people. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and we provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
New Signature prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other factors protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including all aspects of the recruiting and employment life-cycle at New Signature.
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States or Canada (depending on the location of the job) within three days of being employed. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check in both the US and Canada. These record checks can include any or all of the following: education verification, employment verification, drug screening and criminal record check. Positions that require significant travel may also require a driving record check.
For US Applicants: New Signature is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). E-Verify is only used upon acceptance of a job offer and completion of the Form I-9.
If you require this notice in another language provided by DHS, please contact us at 202.452.5923
Click here for more information on Your Right to Work or Visit the USCIS website here for more information on E-Verify
For Canadian Applicants: New Signature is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, New Signature will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call 416.971.4267. Please ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
All Applicants: New Signature is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
How to Applyhttps://newsignature.com/job/4029916003/?gh_jid=4029916003
124 total views, 1 today