Full-Time CADD Engineering Supervisor II
- Oversee our CADD Support team and their work.
- Review and develop policies, procedures, and guidelines affecting preconstruction projects across the state.
- Ensure sufficient financial and staffing resources are available and adequately allocated to meet objectives.
- Promote coordination with NC Dept of Information Technology (DIT) and NCDOT teams to ensure objectives are met.
- Assist in the development, cross integration and testing of discipline workspaces.
- Review, prioritize, and test all requests for IT tools used to progress the digital interface of each unit and division.
- Train staff on workspaces and tools.
- Provide input into website improvements to ensure ease in project delivery.
- Experience working cooperatively and effectively with geographically dispersed teams in setting goals, solving problems, and making decisions to enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Project management experience, including supervisory experience and prioritizing work, managing multiple priorities, delegating assignments, and tracking and ensuring accomplishment of goals and objectives.
- Computer expertise in Bentley CADD design tools and technologies.
- Experience with the NCDOT specific engineering design tools & processes, our business users, and our business processes.
- Experience supervising 3+ permanent staff, contractors, and/or consultants.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, and
- 4+ years of progressive experience, and
- 2+ years of supervisory experience; or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
- We may require registration as a professional engineer by the NC of Examiners for Engineers and Surveyors.
How to ApplyYou MUST apply at https://tinyurl.com/bdednbm3
41 total views, 1 today