Full-TimeBusiness Systems Analyst III – Data Warehouse
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Analyzing business requirements and translates them into solutions for the information technology organization. Serves as a liaison between the product management group and the development team for data warehousing to provide customer-centric solutions that solve business needs. The Data Warehouse Business Systems Analyst III will support Black Knight’s servicing data warehouse. This job position is responsible for researching requirements, identifying data elements and writing SQL scripts.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Documents specific data attributes from data sources and develops data mapping.
* Serves as a liaison between the product management group and the data warehouse developers in order to define business solutions and collaborate with development to define the technical solutions to meet user and business needs.
* Executes test scripts to ensure data quality and accuracy.
* Partners with business/reporting analysts to translate requirements into technical specifications.
* Provides documentation for new technology or changes to existing technology to meet business and technical requirements.
* Creates project artifacts as needed and conducts a variety of test cases to confirm the solution will meet the expectations of clients and stakeholders.
* Educates internal clients and the data warehouse developers on enhanced functionality and provides support as needed.
* Conducts data mapping and analysis into the Black Knight system.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* Prior Mortgage or Home Equity Servicing experience highly preferred
* Experience working with Mortgage Servicing or Home Equity industry business process owners is a pl
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of Black Knight products, services and capabilities preferred
* Experience writing SQL scripts strongly preferred
* Experience with Black Knight’s MSP (Mortgage Servicing Platform) preferred
* Previous Data warehousing experience a plus
* Understanding of source data, data modeling, and data repository requirements
* Advanced data analysis, validation, and processing skills
* Knowledge of the mortgage and home equity servicing industry environment and processes
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present technical and non-technical information to any audience
* Working knowledge of systems development life cycles such as Waterfall, Prototyping, Iterative, Agile, etc. preferred
* Ability to design solutions and technical requirements by leveraging the appropriate tools and techniques preferred
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple deadlines
* Ability to organize requirements by features and user stories to be used throughout the project lifecycle preferred
* Ability to research ideas and present outcomes in a clear and concise manner
* Ability to influence others to gain consensus on the most effective solution
* Ability to provide excellent customer service to clients and stakeholders to ensure project success and client satisfaction
* Strong analytical skills
* Demonstrated team player with ability to drive projects to successful outcome
* Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Advanced professional level role. Possesses a broad understanding of business functions they support, as well as, a strong understanding of the IT organization’s systems and capabilities and uses this knowledge to create solutions to enhance the enterprise’s competitive edge. Possesses strong knowledge of the principles, processes, phases, and roles of application development methodology. Works as a liaison between IT and our clients and stakeholders in order to provide technical/business solutions to meet user needs. Supports several moderately to highly complex business processes. Creates intermediate to complex business process design and documentation as needed for new technology and estimates time and duration of required changes. May serve as a functional/technical lead. Translates intermediate to complex high-level business/technical requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and works with development to test and implement those changes. Communicates effectively and timely with clients and stakeholders and proactively brings attention to any issues that are of concern or pose a risk to the project deliverable or overall timeline. Makes recommendations for resolving project concerns or risks and completes project work within the established time frame, budget, and quality requirements. Takes the lead on intermediate projects or participates on a complex project team that consists of more experienced analyst(s). Able to multi-task to manage multiple projects, keep project deliverables on schedule, and adapt to changing priorities. Mentors entry-level analysts on processes or business/technical functions. Works on projects that can involve various functional or technical areas. Leads efforts to resolve escalated production/client issues. Leads peer reviews of project artifacts. Actively participates in process improvement initiatives. Typically requires six (6) or more years of relevant work experience and a minimum of three (3) years of experience in the mortgage and home equity servicing industry
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjE4NjAwLjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
26 total views, 1 today