Full-Time Business Systems Analyst II
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Documents business requirements and translates them into solutions for software development. The BSA II serves as a liaison between the client and the information technology organization from project inception through implementation in order to provide customer-centric solutions that solve business needs.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Captures business needs and translates those into software business requirements that are used by engineering to define functional and technical requirements.
* Owns the requirements gathering process, ensuring that business requirements are well defined, estimated, and prioritized.
* Shepherds requirements through the development and testing process, ensuring that questions and/or obstacles are identified quickly and resolved in a timely fashion.
* Serves as a product owner and liaison between the product manager the application development organization in order to define business solutions and collaborate with development to define the technical solutions to meet user and business needs.
* Serves as an integral participant in the business process redesign and documentation for new or changing technology.
* Provides documentation for new technology or changes to existing technology to meet business and technical requirements, such as process workflows and requirement mockups.
* Facilitates communication between business and information technology from initial requirements to final implementation.
* Creates project artifacts as needed and conducts a variety of test cases to confirm the solution will meet the expectations of clients and stakeholders.
* Analyzes operations to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
* Educates internal stakeholders and the information technology organization on enhanced functionality and provides support as needed.
* Conducts root cause analysis and translates regulatory requirements into the software product they are supporting.
* Assists with internal and/or client demonstrations.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of the mortgage, financial services or title industry environment and processes preferred
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present technical and non-technical information to any audience
* Working knowledge of the software development life cycle and SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall or Agile preferred
* Ability to design solutions and technical requirements by leveraging the appropriate tools and techniques preferred
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple deadlines
* Ability to organize requirements by features and user stories creating a backlog to be used throughout the project lifecycle preferred
* Ability to research ideas and present outcomes in a clear and concise manner
* Ability to influence others to gain consensus on the most effective solution
* Strong analytical skills
* Demonstrated team player with ability to drive projects to successful outcome
* Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Intermediate professional level role. Possesses an understanding of business functions they support, as well as, an understanding of the IT organization’s systems and capabilities and uses this knowledge to create solutions to enhance the enterprise’s competitive edge. Possesses knowledge of the principles, processes, phases and roles of application development methodology. With limited mentoring support, works as a liaison between IT and our clients and stakeholders in order to provide technical/business solutions to meet user needs. Supports several moderately complex business processes and has ability to adapt to changing priorities. Creates business/technical process designs and documentation as needed for new technology and estimates time and duration of required changes. Translates simple to intermediate high- level business/technical requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and w orks with development to test and implement those changes. Completes project work within the established time frame, budget and quality requirements. Communicates effectively and timely with clients and stakeholders and brings attention to any issues that are of concern or pose a risk to the project deliverables or overall timeline. Demonstrates an informed knowledge of a business area to resolve problems. Works on multiple projects as a project team member, and occasionally as a project team leader. May mentor entry-level analysts on processes or business/technical functions. Typically requires four (4) years of relevant work experience.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjExMDY4LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
37 total views, 2 today