Full-Time Business Systems Analyst II
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
The Business Systems Analyst II is responsible for defining and documenting business requirements and translating them into technical solutions for client implementations. Serves as a liaison between the client and the internal technical teams from project inception through implementation in order to provide customer-centric solutions that solve business needs.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Analyzes operations to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
* Serves as a liaison between clients and internal technical teams in order to define business solutions and collaborate with development to define the technical solutions to meet user and business needs.
* Serves as an integral participant in the business process redesign and documentation for new or changing technology.
* Formulates, defines and provides cost estimates for the business process redesign.
* Provides documentation for new technology or changes to existing technology to meet business and technical requirements.
* Researches business strategies and provide recommendations on best practices.
* Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between the client and internal technical teams from initial requirements to final implementation.
* Creates project artifacts as needed and conducts a variety of test cases to confirm the solution will meet the expectations of clients and stakeholders.
* Educates both clients and internal technical teams on enhanced functionality and provides support as needed.
* Conducts data mapping and analysis.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* Prior Mortgage or Home Equity Servicing experience preferred
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Ability to design solutions and define technical requirements by leveraging the appropriate business analysis tools and techniques
* Knowledge of Agile methodology and frameworks such as Scrum and SAFe
* Experience delivering technical projects within an Agile framework strongly preferred
* Knowledge of the mortgage and home equity servicing industry environment and processes preferred
* Knowledge of Black Knight products, services and capabilities a plus
* Ability to provide excellent customer service to clients and stakeholders to ensure project success and client satisfaction
* Strong analytical skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present technical and non-technical information to any audience
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple deadlines
* Ability to research ideas and present outcomes in a clear and concise manner
* Ability to influence others to gain consensus on the most effective solution
* Demonstrated team player with ability to drive projects to successful outcome
* Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities
Business Systems Analyst II
Intermediate professional level role. Possesses an understanding of business functions they support, as well as, an understanding of the IT organization’s systems and capabilities and uses this knowledge to create solutions to enhance the enterprise’s competitive edge. Possesses
knowledge of the principles, processes, phases and roles of application development methodology. With limited mentoring support, works as a liaison between IT and our clients and stakeholders in order to provide technical/business solutions to meet user needs. Supports several moderately complex business processes and has ability to adapt to changing priorities. Creates business/technical process designs and documentation as needed for new technology and estimates time and duration of required changes. Translates simple to intermediate high- level business/technical requirements into functional specifications for the IT o rganization and works with development to test and implement those changes. Completes project work within the established time frame, budget and quality requirements. Communicates effectively and timely with clients and stakeholders and brings attention to any issues that are of concern or pose a risk to the project deliverables or overall timeline. Demonstrates an informed knowledge of a business area to resolve problems. Works on multiple projects as a project team member, and occasionally as a project team leader. May mentor entry-level analysts on processes or business/technical functions. Typically requires four (4) years of relevant work experience.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our e mployees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWVnYW4uZ2l1ZmZvLjI0NjQ2LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
53 total views, 2 today