Full-TimeBusiness Systems Analyst I
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Documents business requirements and translates them into solutions for the information technology organization. Serves as a liaison between the client and the information technology organization from project inception through implementation in order to provide customer-centric solutions that solve business needs.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Analyzes operations to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
* Serves as a liaison between the mortgage and home equity servicing community and the application development organization in order to define business solutions and collaborate with development to define the technical solutions to meet user and business needs.
* Serves as an integral participant in the business process redesign and documentation for new or changing technology.
* Formulates, defines and provides cost estimates for the business process redesign.
* Provides documentation for new technology or changes to existing technology to meet business and technical requirements.
* Researches business strategies and provide recommendations on best practices and changes in technology for mortgage and home equity servicing solutions.
* Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business and information technology from initial requirements to final implementation.
* Creates project artifacts as needed and conducts a variety of test cases to confirm the solution will meet the expectations of clients and stakeholders.
* Educates internal clients and the information technology organization on enhanced functionality and provides support as needed.
* Conducts data mapping and analysis, translating regulatory requirements into the Black Knight system.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* Prior Mortgage or Home Equity Servicing experience highly preferred
* Functional knowledge in the following area(s) may be required:
– Customer Service
– Special Loans
– Year End
* Experience working with Mortgage Servicing or Home Equity industry business process owners highly preferred
* LoanSphere MSP, LoanSphere Bankruptcy/Foreclosure or LoanSphere Invoicing experience highly preferred
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of Back Knight’s products, services and capabilities preferred
* Knowledge of the mortgage and home equity servicing industry environment and processes
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present technical and non-technical information to any audience
* Working knowledge of systems development life cycles such as Waterfall, Prototyping, Iterative, Agile, etc. preferred
* Ability to design solutions and technical requirements by leveraging the appropriate tools and techniques preferred
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple deadlines
* Ability to organize requirements by features and user stories creating a backlog to be used throughout the project lifecycle preferred
* Ability to research ideas and present outcomes in a clear and concise manner
* Ability to influence others to gain consensus on the most effective solution
* Ability to provide excellent customer service to clients and stakeholders to ensure project success and client satisfaction
* Strong analytical skills
* Demonstrated team player with ability to drive projects to successful outcome
* Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities
* Experience with SharePoint (administrator skills) is preferred
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Entry-level role into the job family. Possesses a basic understanding of business functions they support, as well as, a basic understanding of the IT organization’s systems and capabilities and uses this knowledge to create solutions to enhance the enterprise’s competitive edge. Possesses a basic understanding of the principles, processes, phases and roles of application development methodology. With mentoring support, works as a liaison between IT and our clients and stakeholders in order to provide technical/business solutions to meet user needs. Supports several low to moderately complex business processes/functions and has ability to adapt to changing priorities. Assists in the business process design and documentation as needed for new technology and in estimating time and duration of required changes. Translates simple high-level business/technical requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and works with development to test and impl ement those changes. Completes project work within the established time frame, budget and quality requirements. Communicates effectively and timely with clients and stakeholders. May take the lead on small projects or participate on a project team that consists of more experienced analyst(s). Typically requires three (3) or less years of relevant work experience.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bXNjaWFsby41OTk3MC4xMDU5NEBibGFja2tuaWdodGZpbi5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
34 total views, 1 today