Full-Time Business System Administrator – Learning Management System
Job Title: Business Systems Administrator – Learning Management System
Location: Charlotte, NC
Reports To: Director, Technology and Reporting
FLSA Status: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Girls on the Run International is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to creating a world where every girl knows and activates her limitless potential and is free to boldly pursue her dreams. We inspire girls to be joyful, healthy and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum which creatively integrates running.
At Girls on the Run, our core values guide our way and we stand firm in our long-standing commitment to building a world where every person can know and activate their limitless potential. We warmly welcome the participation of any child who identifies as “girl”, non-binary, or gender expansive in our programs. We are committed to leveraging our intellectual, financial, and human resources to advance strategies to be inclusive, equitable and accessible to all. Our headquarters and councils are working to bring diverse voices to the table as we know that unique perspectives strengthen the quality and scope of our organization. We pledge to be a reflection of the communities we engage, not only in appearance, but also through fostering an atmosphere of community connectedness that serves as a model for our girls and other stakeholders.
Girls in the Run has been described by its employees in a recent third-party work culture survey as: collaborative, joyful, hardworking, caring, fast-paced and quality-focused. We are a passionate group of people and today’s climate requires that our team be adaptable and flexible to continue to serve our stakeholders.
Business Systems Administrator – Learning Management System is responsible for assisting subject matter experts on how to leverage technology systems to do their work more effectively, performing technical troubleshooting, and providing administrative support and governance for the learning management system, SharePoint, Office 365 and other systems. This role will assist in identifying integration points and roadmap needs between systems and developing SOPs and best practices on how and when to use each system. Additionally, this role will assist in defining roadmap items for internal use as well as requests from vendors who develop these platforms. Finally, this role will manage initiatives to improve system user experience and implementation.
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Technical Support and Platform Expertise in one or more of the following:
- Learning Management System
- Office 365 and SharePoint
- Webinar platforms
- Third party integrations
- Serve as primary IT contact for councils, providing technical assistance for incoming tickets and issues related to the use of the business systems under the role’s responsibility
- Provide support for webinars, including HQ webinars for councils, trainings, etc.
- Assist in managing Council Portal content and provide support to HQ users
- Collaborate with product development teams, participate in product testing, and provide feedback when necessary
- Create and maintain the governance documents as new features are released
- Contribute content to the tech support knowledge base
- Manage user access and role assignment to these systems based on governance
- Manage the technical support process with platform vendors
The following items relate to all software supported by the Business Systems Administrator
- Work with Programming & Evaluation department, Training & Development department, and subject matter experts to ensure proper user training on systems
- Stay informed about newest product releases, and make recommendations about which releases are beneficial to the organization
- Work with communications to feature tips on ways to use new and existing software tools
- Assist in writing/update training manuals, user guides, and other training materials
- Identify super users from the field and leverage them to test new features, train other users
- Upload and test content, and/or data
- Maintain content according to document retention policies and/or governance document
- Determine the proper means to catalog and retrieve content based on ease of access by staff
- Manage user access to the system including APIs between platforms, bulk user uploads/deactivations, and password resets
- Create curriculum tracks and assign training
- Monitor system use and report out as needed
- Work with Data and Analytics team to ensure data is captured to allow for timely reporting and future business intelligence needs
- Lead initiatives and projects for technology implementations, system improvements, and cross-functional projects with a technology component
- Assist in managing vendor relationships, including meeting with vendors on an ongoing basis, reporting updates to system vendors, escalating issues with vendors, and discussing future strategies with vendors.
- Serve as a backup to the tech support team to:
- Manage service desk tickets
- Manage phone system for HQ
- Prepare workstations and system access for new users
- Serve as a Girls on the Run role model, embodying organizational core values and working to achieve the GOTR mission.
- Expand expressions of Girls on the Run’s commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Access within the systems administration environment by leveraging technological capabilities to achieve organizational IDEA goals.
- Cultivate positive relationships with council directors, volunteers, board members, community members and staff.
- Any other duties deemed necessary by the Director, Information Technology & Reporting.
Required Qualities and Qualifications
- Three years of experience in systems configuration, business analysis, and/or service desk
- Three years of experience in managing customer-facing systems
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Ability to work with users of all skill levels
- Experience using Microsoft Office products
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Learning Management Systems
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Office 365
- Strong end-user/customer service focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoys problem solving
- Passion for empowering girls to reach their limitless potential!
- Learning Management System Administration
- Cornerstone OnDemand System Administration
- Office 365 Administration
- SharePoint Administration
- Systems integration / APIs
- Data management
This position is offering a compensation range of $22-$26/hour depending on experience. In addition, Girls on the Run International offers a generous PTO plan, a benefits package including company-subsidized medical and dental, vision coverage, life insurance, and paid medical leave and a 401k plan with employer match. This position is 40 hours per week and is completely remote. The selected candidate must currently reside in or have immediate plans to relocate to one of the following states: California, Connecticut, Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas or Wisconsin.
How to ApplyTo apply, please click here.
240 total views, 0 today