Temporary Business Project Management/Analysis – Specialist – Business Project Management III
Job Type : Contract
Contract length: 06 Months
Pay Range : 52.81– 52.81 $/Hr
- Business Project Managers are responsible for the overall direction, management, communication, coordination of status reports, and accountability of project-oriented work efforts and success of their projects across the IT organization.
- This position focuses on technical projects related to the design, development, execution, implementation or maintenance of systems or software.
- Project Managers ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- They create scope documents based on approved charters and project plans (work breakdown structures).
- They track key milestones and adjust project plans, budget requests and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Partner with staff and Business Sponsor to ensure the design accomplishes both business and technical requirements
- Accountable for managing and monitoring project performance of multiple projects with one or more internal and external dependencies, multiple scopes, including: providing guidance to Leadership and core team which consist of Business/IT and external entities.
- Manages Issues, Risk, Dependencies and Change Request following the established PMO guidelines.
- Identifies, negotiates, communicates and manages project changes. Reports status of project, including project risks, to customers, project team, supervisor, Project Offices, governance and other key staff
- Oversee product documentation and archiving and adheres to the Project Management standards for project closure.
- Responsible for managing external and vendor relationships (including the SOW) and managing to implementation of deliverables and schedules
- Solid knowledge and experience in various Project Management and Product Development concepts, methodologies and processes
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities.
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback.
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Understanding of the concepts, theories and processes of the Project Management Methodology.
- Broad knowledge of IT functions.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of labor, cost management and project tracking and management tools such as MS Project.
- Ability to lead and facilitate project team status meetings to obtain schedule, issues, risk, and dependency updates.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- Strong Communications (written and verbal)
- Strong PC skills specifically utilizing the MS Office Suite products (e.g., MS Word, MS Excels, etc.).
- Expert in MS Project 2010
- Expert in MS Excel
- The preferred qualifications listed below reflect desired knowledge, skill, and/or experience.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Various Domain experience; Health Care, Financial, etc
- Specific tools, languages and specialty skills may vary
- 5-8 years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education as a Project
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer, Mathematics, or Business-related field or relevant work experience
How to ApplyFor immediate consideration, please send your resume directly to Lory Weir at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can view all of our open positions at www.hornetstaffing.com
46 total views, 1 today