Full-Time Business Process Improvement Specialist
Business Process Improvement Specialist
The purpose of this role is to develop and implement a companywide Business Process Improvement Program which includes coaching and engaging process owners and stakeholders in the established Process Improvement methodology and guiding/managing project work associated with process improvement.
- Define, Implement, and refine the best process improvement methodology and toolset for the business to adopt
- Train Process Owners and other key business roles in the Process Improvement methodology
- Develop and support Governance process for intake, prioritization, and execution of Process Improvements
- Coach & engage local stakeholders to develop, execute, and maintain business process improvement efforts
- Act as Process Owner for relevant business processes
- Manage improvement teams working cross-functionally to ensure a clear improvement effort is effectively implemented
- Create & support understanding of process improvement and foster a high-involvement mentality surrounding improvement efforts
- Act as Project Manager of projects related to process improvement as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree and professional certifications preferred plus 5+ years of project/process management or equivalent related experience
- Proven ability to communicate information across multiple fronts with effective oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis skills
- Proven ability to perform detailed process mapping.
- Problem solving ability, creativity, and process improvement skills
- Developed knowledge of Microsoft program skills required including Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
- Knowledge of Change Management, Kaizen and Lean Six Sigma
- Proven interpersonal and coaching skills
- Exceptional organization skills
- Proven ability to manage several projects at once
Wage information is provided in compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and is Bell’s and New Belgium’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the compensation range and benefits offered for this position. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, or other position-related reasons.
Starting Salary Range: $$59,000.00 – $67,500.00
All Full time Coworkers at Bell’s and New Belgium enjoy the following benefits after one calendar month of employment: Medical & Dental Insurance (options available for dependents), Basic Term Life and AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program, PTO, 401k Match, Paid Caregiver Leave, and Profit Sharing. Certain positions with ‘On Call’ responsibilities may be eligible for phone/data reimbursement. Details will be shared, and questions answered during our interview process.
Bell’s and New Belgium welcomes all. We are committed to building an environment that is diverse, equitable, and inclusive within our own walls and amidst the entire craft beer community.
Bell’s and New Belgium strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender identity and expression (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
How to ApplyPlease apply at the link below: https://newbelgium.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/2910?c=newbelgium
41 total views, 1 today