Full-Time Business Office Analyst
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
HeavyWater is seeking a qualified candidate to join our team as the Business Office Analyst in an exciting, cutting-edge business environment located at our brand-new office space in Center City Philadelphia. The role is full time and provides exposure to high-growth technology company operations. This role will perform mainly busi ness analysis functions such as researching and providing analysis to support business operations with some administrative duties for the HeavyWater office.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Performs analyses of the business goals, objectives and needs of the general business environment for HeavyWater office.
* Performs research and analysis to support business operations and presents findings to manager or, depending on level, the project leader.
* Plans and designs business processes and make recommendations and changes in order to improve and support business systems and activities and/or to deliver greater effectiveness and efficiency.
* Utilizes systems and data to resolve business issues in the most effective and productive manner.
* Identifies and implements best practices and suggest how to improve current practices.
* Calculates/estimates costs and benefits of alternative actions or solutions to establish their viability/ROI.
* Develops recommendations to solve problems and issues related to business operations.
* Analyzes and documents business processes and metrics and identifies improvement opportunities.
* May perform special projects upon request and on occasion.
* May prepare reports for financial and P&L analyses.
* Manage schedule, arranging appointments, travel, meetings, conference calls, etc.
* Performs administrative support tasks such as filing, recording, maintaining records, copying, posting, maintaining office equipment, maintaining schedule for department conference room, and other similar duties.
* Maintains manager’s calendar by scheduling appointments, intervening to remind of upcoming engagements, and rescheduling as necessary.
* Organizes department meetings and teambuilding activities.
* Partners with management and HR Recruiting to coordinate interview schedules. Orders equipment for new hires.
* May make contacts of a sensitive, complex, and confidential nature.
* Monitors office and kitchen supply inventory and reorders as necessary.
* Follows corporate and department procedures to complete tasks in a timely manner.
* Proactively provide administrative support to the team, including but not limited to space, scheduling, procurement, interviews, onboarding and event management
* Act as interim approver on team expense reports, ensuring coding accuracy to stay in compliance with policy
* Cross collaborating, organizing and supporting team meetings, off-sites, morale events and other group meetings as needed
* Manage onboarding and support new employee setup (office, equipment, etc.)Distributes incoming and outgoing mail.
* Maintains files on correspondence, clients, reports, and other records by inserting new documents and disposing of outdated material.
* Uses features and functions of computer software packages to produce electronic mail, reports, spreadsheets, charts, graphics, spreadsheets, or databases, etc.
* Performs other related duties as required.
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combinations of education, training and work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of Black Knight products and services preferred
* Knowledge of general business operations, operations, and structure
* Knowledge of general office operations and procedures
* Maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive material with tact and professionalism
* Collaborate on planning and support of events including interviews, team meal and morale events and other events as needed
* Ability to build effective cross-group working relationships and work collaboratively with people at all levels of the organization
* Ability to effectively manage a high priority and time sensitive workload with a calm, confident and positive attitude.
* Ability to work independently, deal with ambiguity and have a passion for making managers and organizations great
* Ability to type, format and produce reports, charts, graphs, and other general correspondence using various PC software packages
* Considerable knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Visio, etc.) and/or Gsuite (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Calendar etc.)
* Knowledge of social media platforms
* Attention to detail in making appointments, travel arrangements and maintaining forms, records, etc.
* Ability to classify and assemble file materials as well as organize and complete the distribution of materials in a timely manner
* Ability to process financial and payroll transactions
* Ability to complete assignments in a timely manner, to ask questions on assignments, and to escalate issues in a timely manner to ensure on time and accurate completion
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to audiences of various levels in the organization and at client organizations (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
* Willingly shares relevant knowledge and expertise to other resources
* Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team, customer service, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills
* Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
* Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
* Ability to work independently while delivering high-quality work and meeting planned deadlines
* Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information, sharing ideas, and suggesting new solutions both internally and to clients (as applicable)
Business Analyst II
Intermediate professional role. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency. Develops and implements solutions that require analysis and research. Works on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill in business analysis, process modeling, and financial analysis. Processes solid knowledge in a specific business area. Works on one or more projects as a team member or occasionally as a project lead. May coach and direct the work of more junior business analysts. Works under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment with broad implication to the business. May consult with senior peers on certain projects. Typically requires four or more years of experience in an analytical and/or problem-solving role.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment wit hout regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cndhbGtlci43MTM5OC4xMDU5NEBibGFja2tuaWdodGZpbi5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
42 total views, 1 today