Full-Time Business Development Director
Business Development Director – Boston, MA
at New Signature
Join a team of passionate thought leaders in a dynamic and collaborative environment! New Signature’s Business Development team is growing fast and we’re looking for our next Business Development Director to join us.
What impact will you have in this role?
To drive sales and service existing clientele in the North East geography. This is a high growth opportunity with potential to exceed sales targets within the specific region. This role would impact the organization in taking them to the next level as they are on a high growth mode.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Previous Microsoft solutions selling experience
- Focused on delivering an amazing experience to everyone they interact with–clients, colleagues, partners, vendors and the greater community.
- High energy, self-managed, hands-on, strong interpersonal, oral and written communications and organization skills.
- Be excited to work in a team-selling environment–you will be selling the entire New Signature services portfolio in partnership with New Signature’s national and local technical sales support team, project management office, marketing team, and executive team.
What experience do you need to be successful in this role?
- Minimum of 5 years of selling IT consulting services-solutions driven, project oriented services (not staff augmentation)–and/or IT managed services-to Mid-Market enterprise Accounts.
- Intimate knowledge of Microsoft enterprise on-premises, hybrid and cloud software and services.
- Existing relationship with Microsoft local field teams and understanding of the Microsoft ecosystem.
- Ability to build and manage relationships with IT professionals, technology decision makers, and business decision makers–including C-suite.
- Must be adept at all facets of the sales process from lead generation through account management and development, and have a deep understanding of the solution sales cycles, selling process and creative in overcoming sales obstacles.
- Develop new business for New Signature via various lead generation channels, including breaking into accounts on your own.
- Knowledge of/experience with structured sales methodologies, e.g., Solution Selling.
- Have a strong interest in technology and a strong desire to continue to learn.
What personality traits and other capabilities are important for this role?
- Strong collaborator
- Lead from the front
- “Roll up the sleeves” attitude
What education and certification credentials are needed for this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree
Does the role require travel?
All employees must act in accordance with New Signature’s corporate security standards.
ABOUT NEW SIGNATURE
New Signature is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. Behind every interaction is our dedication to provide outstanding experiences and to build authentic relationships with those around us. We are passionate about driving transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The New Signature team delivers full lifecycle solutions—from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.
New Signature was named the top Microsoft partner in the United States and the United Kingdom in 2014 and again in the United States in 2015—becoming the first partner ever to win the prestigious US Partner of the Year award two years in a row. With over 600 individual technology certifications, New Signature is a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft advancements and couples these powerful technologies with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our employees are driven by our values and know that they make a positive difference every time that they help a customer to solve their challenges. Our focus on delivering great customer experiences empowers our people to build rewarding relationships that contribute to our positive work environment. You can learn more about our culture here: New Signature Culture
We use our hearts and minds to collaborate for success.
We harness technology to drive business, but we never let that replace our human connections. We use our hearts and minds to collaborate for success and instill confidence in our customers through relationships forged from trust.
We are giving and respectful.
With our efforts to always be generous, we elevate our service level with empathetic and considerate communications and actions. We always find a way to support our customers and colleagues by giving of our time and talent and equally respecting the time and talent of others.
We tell it as it is, with positive intent.
Being authentic helps to nurture our strong and trusted relationships. We are honest, transparent, and reliable. When you partner with New Signature, you are partnering with a group of purposeful, outcome-driven and results-oriented professionals.
We push the boundaries at the intersection of people, process and technology.
For us, there are no limit to our dreams. We continually innovate and push boundaries at the intersection of people, process, and technology to bring our customers and colleagues the best solutions first.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
As a Global Cloud Transformation Consultancy business, New Signature understands diversity and inclusion in the workplace brings benefits to our customers, our business and most importantly, our people. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and we provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
New Signature prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other factors protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including all aspects of the recruiting and employment life-cycle at New Signature.
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States or Canada (depending on the location of the job) within three days of being employed. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check in both the US and Canada. These record checks can include any or all of the following: education verification, employment verification, drug screening and criminal record check. Positions that require significant travel may also require a driving record check.
For US Applicants: New Signature is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). E-Verify is only used upon acceptance of a job offer and completion of the Form I-9.
If you require this notice in another language provided by DHS, please contact us at 202.452.5923
Click here for more information on Your Right to Work or Visit the USCIS website here for more information on E-Verify
How to ApplyPlease follow the link below: https://newsignature.com/job/4013636003/?gh_jid=4013636003
101 total views, 1 today