Full-Time Business Application Analyst
Business Application Analyst
Jefferson Healthcare (www.jeffersonhealthcare.org) is looking for a full time Business Application Analyst to join our team. We have a tight-knit team. We love where we work, and we are excited to introduce it to you! If you are looking to work with an exceptional team of professionals, we encourage you to consider Jefferson Healthcare. Work where your talent is truly appreciated.
Who are you?
You are a professional who is an expert in working with hospital based departments. You are motivated, a change agent, and ready to take our department to the next level.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package that is ranked in the top 1% in the state!
- Medical, dental, vision, retirement, PTO and more!
- Hands-on training
- Opportunities for advancement
The Business Application Analyst is responsible for working with key stakeholders and decision-makers to maximize the use of our key back-office (accounting, supply chain, human resources/payroll) processes, systems and applications.. Autonomously identify operational, quality, and financial opportunities for improvement, evaluate technology solutions, recommend solutions, and manage the implementation and optimization of applications. The analyst serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Responsible for identifying and implementing solutions to address workflow improvement opportunities and system inefficiencies.
- Uses data to determine the best course of action and manages projects from creation to completion with clear deliverables and continuous communication.
- Anticipates and addresses issues proactively through data analysis, customer feedback, and understanding of industry best practices.
- Uses process improvement tools, such as process mapping, A3, driver diagrams to analyze opportunities to improve, understand process variation, and develop corrective action plans by leveraging technology enhancements or solutions.
- Uses proven change management strategies to implement new systems and enhance the use of existing systems.
- Independently collaborates with leaders to evaluate the effectiveness of system applications and understand gaps in system utilization through active monitoring.
- Responsible for making recommendations on changes to technology related applications to leadership in order to achieve strategic goals and initiatives.
- Align technical solutions with business requirements, strategic plans, and established standards.
- Designs, coordinates, and improves integration with existing workflows and systems.
- Educates employees on the use and best practices of our applications and the EMR.
- Works closely with Clinical Informatics Specialists, Information Technology, and organizational leadership including executives, directors, managers, and supervisors.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a healthcare-related field, Information Technology, Business Administration or any other related field.
- Two (2) years healthcare IT, process improvement, or informatics experience.
- One (1) year working in an IT or Informatics support environment.
- Two (2) years EHR & application experience (Epic, Lawson, O365) preferred.
- Microsoft, Epic, or similar application certifications preferred.
1.0 FTE; 8-hour day shifts expected Monday – Friday; exempt position.
To apply for this position and future positions, please visit our careers website at https://jeffersonhealthcare.org/healthcare-careers/
This position will remain open until filled.
How to Apply
57 total views, 1 today