Full-Time Business Analyst II
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Documents business requirements and translates them into solutions for the information technology organization. Serves as a liaison between the external client and the information technology organization from project inception through implementation in order to provide customer-centric solutions that solve business needs.
This position can sit in any of the following Black Knight office locations:
* Beaverton, OR
* Cincinnati, OH
* Houston, TX
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provides documentation for new technology or changes to existing technology to meet business and technical requirements.
* Serves as a liaison between the financial services community and the product development and implementation organization in order to define business solutions and collaborate with development to define the technical solutions to meet user and business needs.
* Serves as an integral participant in the business process redesign and documentation for new or changing technology.
* Assists customers through gathering requirements and documenting then communicates the requirement documentation internally.
* Engages externally with customers during testing period to make sure requirements were met.
* Formulates, defines and provides cost estimates for the business process redesign.
* Researches business strategies and provide recommendations on best practices and changes in technology for financial services solutions.
* Negotiates the Business Requirement Documentation (BRD) and commitments by facilitating communication between client business and information technology from initial requirements to final implementation.
* Analyzes client operations to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
* Creates project artifacts as needed and conducts a variety of test cases to confirm the solution will meet the expectations of clients and stakeholders.
* Educates internal and external stakeholders on enhanced functionality and provides support as needed.
* May assist in project coordination and management.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of the Financials Services, Mortgage, Title or Fintech industry environment and processes preferred
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present technical and non-technical information to any audience
* Working knowledge of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall or Agile preferred
* Experience with Project Management a plus
* Experience working with external clients or customers a plus
* Understanding of Business Requirement Documentation (BRD) and workflows a plus
* Ability to design solutions and technical requirements by leveraging the appropriate tools and techniques preferred
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple deadlines
* Ability to organize requirements by features and user stories creating a backlog to be used throughout the project lifecycle preferred
* Ability to research ideas and present outcomes in a clear and concise manner
* Ability to influence others to gain consensus on the most effective solution
* Ability to provide excellent customer service to clients and stakeholders to ensure project success and client satisfaction
* Strong analytical skills
* Demonstrated team player with ability to drive projects to successful outcome
* Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Intermediate professional level role. Possesses an understanding of business functions they support, as well as, an understanding of the IT organization’s systems and capabilities and uses this knowledge to create solutions to enhance the enterprise’s competitive edge. Possesses knowledge of the principles, processes, phases and roles of application development methodology. With limited mentoring support, works as a liaison between IT and our clients and stakeholders in order to provide technical/business solutions to meet user needs. Supports several moderately complex business processes and has ability to adapt to changing priorities. Creates business/technical process designs and documentation as needed for new technology and estimates time and duration of required changes. Translates simple to intermediate high-level business/technical requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and works with develo pment to test and implement those changes. Completes project work within the established time frame, budget and quality requirements. Communicates effectively and timely with clients and stakeholders and brings attention to any issues that are of concern or pose a risk to the project deliverables or overall timeline. Demonstrates an informed knowledge of a business area to resolve problems. Works on multiple projects as a project team member, and occasionally as a project team leader. May mentor entry-level analysts on processes or business/technical functions. Typically requires four (4) years of relevant work experience.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjY2MzUwLjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
90 total views, 3 today