Full-Time Business Analyst II
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Conducts various types of research and analysis to support the business operations to an internal business segment, division, group or line of business. Assists management to resolve business issues in an effective and productive manner. Designs, documents and re-engineers business processes and publishes business metric results.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Performs analyses of the business goals, objectives and needs of the general business environment for the appropriate Black Knight segment, division, group or line of business.
* Performs research and analysis to support business operations and presents findings to manager or, depending on level, the project leader.
* Plans and designs business processes and make recommendations and changes in order to improve and support business systems and activities and/or to deliver greater effectiveness and efficiency.
* Utilizes systems and data to resolve business issues in the most effective and productive manner.
* Identifies and implements best practices and suggest how to improve current practices.
* Calculates/estimates costs and benefits of alternative actions or solutions to establish their viability/ROI.
* Develops recommendations to solve problems and issues related to business operations.
* Analyzes and documents business processes and metrics and identifies improvement opportunities.
* May perform special projects upon request and on occasion.
* May provide coaching and/or guidance to less experienced Business Analysts.
* May prepare reports for financial and P&L analyses.
* Performs other related duties as required.
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combinations of education, training and work experience.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* Workday Procurement experience preferred
* Knowledge of budget and forecasting
* Product management experience preferred
* Functional knowledge in the following area(s) may be preferred or required:
* Customer Service
* Special Loans
* Year End
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of Black Knight products and services preferred
* Knowledge of general business operations, operations, and structure
* analysis principles
* Excellence in standard office software, such as MS Office (Excel, Outlook, etc.), Visio, etc.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to audiences of various levels in the organization and at client organizations (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
* Willingly shares relevant knowledge and expertise to other resources
* Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team, customer service, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills
* Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
* Ability to work independently while delivering high-quality work and meeting planned deadlines
* Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information, sharing ideas, and suggesting new solutions both internally and to clients (as applicable)
Business Analyst II
Intermediate professional role. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency. Develops and implements solutions that require analysis and research. Works on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill in business analysis, process modeling, and financial analysis. Processes solid knowledge in a specific business area. Works on one or more projects as a team member or occasionally as a project lead. May coach and direct the work of more junior business analysts. Works under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment with broad implication to the business. May consult with senior peers on certain projects. Typically requires four or more years of experience in an analytical and/or problem-solving role.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment wit hout regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2ZyaWVkZXJpY2guNDE1MzAuMTA1OTRAYmxhY2trbmlnaHRmaW4uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
22 total views, 2 today