Part-Time Bus Driver/Driver Trainee
Birnie is who we are, School Bus Driving is what we do! Be a Hero and jump start your career today with a Company who dedicates itself to safety and the training! The future is bright!
What is in it for YOU? Team-oriented environment, flexible hours, an opportunity for advancement, working in your community, making a difference, and work for a Company that follows proper COVID protocols for safety, and so much more.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Training
- Opportunity for extra work
- $1,500 sign-on bonus for CDL A or B with Passenger & School Bus Endorsements, $250 sign-on for Driver Trainee
- Paid Snow Days
- Attractive Benefits Package, Teleadoc program, 401k with company match, medical insurance per ACA criteria, voluntary benefits include dental, vision, life insurance and more
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Referral Bonuses
- Good verbal communication skills
- At least 21 years old
- Must have a valid driver’s license and have at least 1-year experience driving (class A, B, C or D)
- Be subject to a background check, drug screen & physical
- Ability to work with people in a positive manner
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule
- Hour of work generally 20 to 25 hours per week (extra work available)
Birnie Bus is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We support a diverse and inclusive workplace where associates excel based on merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
How to ApplyCandidates can apply on the Birnie website: Birnie Bus - Career Page (applytojob.com) Candidates can apply on Indeed: Birnie Bus Jobs, Employment in New York State | Indeed.com Candidates can apply via the "apply" form on this job listing page and can email firstname.lastname@example.org
540 total views, 0 today