Full-Time Brand Ambassador – Chicago
Brand Ambassador – Chicago
This is a part-time position and is responsible for executing local tasting events and promotions.
- Provide sampling at accounts and other promotional events to drive sales in local markets
- Sell into set local accounts with assistance of local Ranger, including building and maintaining relationships/partnerships and visibility in marketplace
- Provide excellent customer service and education on NBB beers, culture and business practices
- Engage customers through social media outlets as required, adhering to legal compliance and internal policies
- Understand and maintain legal compliance when serving and selling our beers
- Availability to work flexible hours, up to 15-20 hours/week, including nights and weekends; availably during peak seasons (Ski season/Summer season).
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Minimum six (6) months of customer service related work experience
- Must be 21 or older
- Ability to have transportation to event locations
- Exceptional customer service skills and abilities
- General knowledge of brewing and the beer industry
Knowledge and understanding of local laws/guidelines around identification and service of alcohol and ability to pass TIPS training during orientation
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to speak in front of larges groups
- Ability to deal with difficult situations and resolve matter appropriately and effectively
Percent of Travel: 0-10%
Wage information is provided in compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and is Bell’s and New Belgium’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the compensation range and benefits offered for this position. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, or other position-related reasons.
Starting Wage Range: $20.00 – $22.00
All Full time Coworkers at Bell’s and New Belgium enjoy the following benefits after one calendar month of employment: Medical & Dental Insurance (options available for dependents), Basic Term Life and AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program, PTO, 401k Match, Paid Caregiver Leave, and Profit Sharing. Certain positions with ‘On Call’ responsibilities may be eligible for phone/data reimbursement. Details will be shared, and questions answered during our interview process.
Bell’s and New Belgium welcomes all. We are committed to building an environment that is diverse, equitable, and inclusive within our own walls and amidst the entire craft beer community.
Bell’s and New Belgium strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender identity and expression (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
How to ApplyPlease go to: www.newbelgium.com/company/careers/ and follow prompts to apply.
47 total views, 2 today