Full-Time Boston Regional Manager
You have a talent for people management, as well as experience with strategic oversight of programs at scale and executing national priorities on a regional level. You’re centrally located in Boston and have a deep understanding of New England, including needs, resources and the diverse community within the region. You’re passionate about recovery from substance use disorder and believe in the power of community. You care about helping to reduce the stigma around living sober. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
This position will focus on program management and talent supervision at our Boston facility and remote sites across New England. The ideal candidate will have experience leading strategic implementations, overseeing community partnerships, and supporting fundraising teams in relationship management and grant execution/reporting. Tracking and analyzing program data will be a critical element of this role. If you’re exciting about working in a dynamic, creative, and fast-paced environment that promotes personal and professional growth, we want to talk with you!
- Effectively supervise and mentor the New England staff, focusing on programmatic goals and professional growth in a collaborative environment
- Oversee general daily administrative needs and tasks of the Boston facility and monitor program standards across the New England Phoenix chapters
- Lead the New England team in creating and meeting quarterly programmatic goals
- Engage in frequent stakeholder communications, initiating and maintaining partnerships with stakeholders at all levels
- Lead presentations for outreach and partnership development
- Ensure all events in the region (fitness, boxing, socials, etc.) are safe, supportive and nurturing and empower the team to constantly improve event performance
- Work on-site at our Boston facility and travel regionally
- Complete other duties as assigned
- 4+ years of relevant people management and leadership experience
- Extensive supervisory experience and demonstrated ability to provide effective mentorship
- Background in nonprofit program management at a regional level
- Excellent community building skills and ability to forge mutual beneficial partnerships with mission-aligned partners
- Proficiency with tech platforms including Salesforce, Microsoft Office, and Asana
- Superior data analytics skills and ability to interpret spreadsheets and data dashboards
- Comfortability interacting with senior-level staff as well as providing solution-focused recommendations in a clear and concise manner
- Track record of exceeding program outcomes at a previous nonprofit or similar organization
We welcome all great applicants to apply even if you don’t have all these preferred attributes
- Lived experience as a peer in recovery
- Finance and budgeting skills
- Fluency in Spanish
- History of developing/executing large government or foundation grants
- Bachelor’s degree
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- $80,000 – $95,000 annually
- 403(b) retirement plan with 4% match
- Paid time off (vacation/sick days/skill enhancement days)
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
The Phoenix’s mission is to build a sober active community that fuels resilience and harnesses the transformational power of connection so that together we rise, recover, and live. Through activities such as CrossFit, book clubs, rock climbing, art socials, yoga, and meditation, participants build confidence, self-respect, and community. The Phoenix offers free programs for anyone with 48 hours of sobriety, operating in 245 counties across 46 states and for people around the globe virtually. Since 2006, we have served 279,600 individuals.
At The Phoenix, we welcome people from all backgrounds and strive to create a healing-centered environment that allows everyone to bring their authentic selves to the workplace. We seek to create a workplace environment that accurately reflects the diverse communities we serve. We understand that voices of varied experiences and perspectives are central to our mission and our impact. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
How to ApplyFor more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website. https://thephoenix.isolvedhire.com/jobs/958921-167710.html
31 total views, 1 today