Part-Time Bilingual Telephone Interviewers Wanted (Virtual Position)
The Henne Group (THG), a market research company, is currently accepting applications from motivated people to join our professional staff of telephone interviewers for a large scale project concerning COVID-19. This is not a sales or collection position.
We are looking for bilingual interviewers who are fluent in English and any one of the following languages:
- 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Monday – Friday)
- 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM (Monday – Friday)
- 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Saturday)
- 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM (Sunday)
THG is a leading national full-service research organization. Over the last thirty years, THG has completed thousands of qualitative and quantitative research projects for business, government (federal, state, and local), academic, and not-for-profit clients. We use the most exacting professional standards in all of our research studies, and customize our work to meet our client’s needs (www.thehennegroup.com).
Interviewer Job Description:
The Telephone Interviewer’s primary function is to make and record calls using survey software to a wide variety of participants. For the present project, interviewers will be involved in recruiting selected potential respondents to participate in this COVID-19 study. Tasks include:
- Making ongoing calls to find participants and recording call outcomes and scheduling appointments.
- Screening potential participants for eligibility.
- Reading survey questions verbatim and accurately recording question responses.
- Scheduling the first in-person appointment at a study testing center.
- Filling out any paperwork or recording online related to the data collection effort.
- Tracking hours.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A high school diploma or higher.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude.
- Punctuality and high integrity work ethic.
- Fast and efficient in calling and recording call outcomes.
- Professional and courteous telephone demeanor with an ability to read out loud and at a conversational pace and record survey responses.
- Basic to intermediate computer skills (copy and paste, Internet research, sort/filter, MS Excel spreadsheet knowledge a plus, using find/search function).
- Flexibility and Multi-tasker.
- Required to be able to work remotely.Big Plus:
- Previous Interviewing, Call Center, or Customer Service Experience.
- Previous experience with Voxco Survey Research Software.
- Having the ability to work with “gatekeepers” to identify persons best-suited for survey completion is desired.
- MS Excel knowledge.Additional Information:
At THG our core values are: forward-thinking, motivation, teamwork, time management and relationship building. If you possess these skills and would like to be a member of a team that works together to provide exceptional research, then email us a short cover letter highlighting your skills, your resume, and two references.
Pay starts at $18 an hour.
How to ApplyInterested: email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
1356 total views, 0 today