Full-Time Benefits Manager
We will be accepting applications until Sunday, April 5, 2020.
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) is an American Sports and entertainment holding company based in Denver, Colorado. Kroenke Sports & Entertainment is committed to providing world class sports and entertainment for both live and broadcast audiences. We will welcome fans into our venues as family, providing respect and care from the purchase of a ticket, to the drive home. We will celebrate the best in sport and entertainment by recognizing the diversity and human spirit around us, and by working within our community to improve the lives of all those within the community. We will strive to perform this mission within a viable and self-sustaining business model.
About Our Job
The Benefits Manager will report directly to Senior Vice President, Human Resources (HR). This position will supervise the Benefits Administrator. The incumbent in this position is responsible for performing complex duties following established procedures in the following areas: group life and health insurance, benefit plans, and records maintenance. Ensure timely processing of leave requests and benefits enrollments and changes. Ensure that the company is in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Coordinate activities across the business units. Evaluate plans and changes to plans. Make recommendations to senior management. The incumbent in this position must have the mobility sufficient to travel.
Job responsibilities will include:
• Assist in evaluating, recommending, and administering benefit programs, when requested.
• Assist with analyzing benefit options and predicting future costs, when requested.
• Assist with employee benefit programs by developing budgets, selecting vendors, and analyzing benefit plan options to determine the most cost-effective benefit programs based on premiums, fees, and employee cost and participation.
• Ensure compliance with Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) by remaining current on state, federal, and local laws and regulations pertaining to benefits and implementing necessary plan changes, if applicable.
• Prepare required and requested reports and filings with federal, state, and local regulatory agencies.
• Develop appropriate methods and materials, booklets, and other media for communicating benefit plans and modifications to employees. In conjunction with senior HR management, approve recommended revisions of benefit plans and explain benefit plans to employees, as necessary.
• Conduct and participate in various surveys and other methods of evaluating and comparing existing benefit plan options to competitors and peers, analyze results of surveys, and develop changes, as necessary.
• Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; obtain qualified opinions; enforce adherence to requirements; and advise management on needed actions.
• Ensure accurate FMLA tracking mechanisms are established to ensure efficient reporting, calculation of time, and overall efficiency for the company, when requested.
• Administer various employee benefit programs, such as group insurance, life, medical and dental, accident and disability insurance, pensions, investments, and savings; and company bridging procedure.
• Coordinate personnel procedures to initiate benefits such as disability insurance, medical and life insurance, etc.
• Initiate medical and option forms and/or affidavits; arranges for their completion and submission within time limits.
• Implement new benefit programs; arrange and conduct employee information presentations and enrollments.
• Verify the calculation of the monthly premium statements for all group insurance policies and maintain statistical data relative to premiums, claims, and costs. Resolve administrative problems with the carrier representatives.
• Prepare government reports; assist accounting department in preparation of reports and forms.
Metrics, Financial and Budgetary Compliance responsibilities:
• Prepare projections, operating costs, overhead costs, and capital requirements, if necessary, and with any and all rationales underlying the numbers.
• Establish monthly budget reviews to track performance against the budget – once the budget has been finalized by the Executive Management team.
• You will be evaluated by your performance against the budget.
• Conduct a continuing study of all benefit policies, programs, and practices to keep Senior HR management informed of new developments.
• Keep supervisor informed of significant problems that jeopardize the achievement of objectives, and those, which are not being addressed adequately at the line management level.
• Compile appropriate monthly reports according to company requirements.
We appreciate your interest in working with KSE but please do not apply if you do not have the following required minimum qualifications:
• Education Requirement – Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
• Experience Requirement – Minimum six years’ experience as a Benefits Manager, or related duties. Working knowledge of ERISA, FMLA, and other applicable state/federal statutes and regulations. Employment history that demonstrates the application and usage of benefits background sufficient to complete records, documents, and reports. Must be at an “expert” level of all Microsoft Office applications, to include, but not limited to Excel.
• Education & Experience Equivalency – None
• Licensure/Certification – None
How to ApplyPlease go to our website at https://www.pepsicenter.com/arena-information/job-opportunities. Click Kroenke Sports & Entertainment Job Openings and then click View All Current Job Openings. Then click on the appropriate title.
47 total views, 3 today