Full-Time Backend Engineer
Will you be part of our adventure?
We’re looking for world-class game makers and bright new talent — people who want to work on beloved products and do some of the best work of their careers. Here are the kinds of people we love working with: people with new ideas; people smarter than us, who can help us learn new tricks and also grow themselves; people who love both games and the technology inside them; people who have an entrepreneurial spirit; people who enjoy tackling difficult problems and doing things that have never been done before. Does that sound like you?
We are looking for a Backend Engineer to join our team to help build a set of world class back-end services for various original IP projects.
• Develop high performance scalable infrastructure and back-end platform services.
• Work with design and engineering to provide the best possible experience.
• Ensure and provide expertise in best security practices.
• We are a small team, so other duties may arise.
What will help you be successful in this role?
• Minimum 5 years of experience working in back-end platform services
• Proven problem solving skills
• Understanding of microservices architecture
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• Good software development practices
• Passion for gaming and building game platforms
• Containerization experience (Kubernetes, Docker, etc)
• Production experience with major cloud providers (AWS, GCE)
• Leadership experience
• Understanding of game networking concepts (UDP, TCP, Websockets, etc)
• Experience writing code in multiple languages (Ruby, React, GoLang)
• Experience with CI/CD systems
• Experience with deployment technologies (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc)
• Experience with Unreal Engine or Unity Engine
• RDBMS and Document Store experience
• Experience with Kafka or other message queues
• Ruby on Rails experience
• C++/C# experience for client integration
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
24 total views, 1 today