Full-Time AVP, Personal Lines Service Manager I (Req#1965)
The AVP, Personal Lines Service Manager is responsible for directing and coordinating activities across multiple office locations and aids Personal Lines Senior Vice Presidents in formulating and administering organization policies by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate team leaders.
- Responsible for management of all staff in assigned offices including monitoring attendance, account development i.e. upsell and cross sell cross goals, conducting performance reviews, and scheduling to ensure appropriate coverage.
- Responsible for overseeing the implementation of the organization’s procedures and workflow to ensure compliance.
- Responsible for ensuring an equitable distribution of work among associates so productivity and morale can be maintained.
- Assists SVP with standardizing procedures to improve efficiencies and with other office specific improvements. Presents status reports to SVP on weekly and monthly basis.
- Responsible for monitoring and telecom activity of staff to ensure quality assurance.
- Responsible for coordinating department onboarding activities for new hires and future staff development
- Responsible for overseeing mid-to-smaller sized book transfers and rollovers for assigned carriers as necessary.
Under the direction of the department’s SVP, the AVP PL Service Manager is responsible for making day to day decisions pertaining to staff management, workload distribution, scheduling to ensure proper coverage in the department and staff development. Guidelines have been established that allows for the AVP’s to make daily decisions that impact our clients, staff and workflow. The AVP is encouraged to make routine decisions and, when necessary, consult with SVP for input.
The AVP is expected to be prepared to offer solutions to any issues that may arise when consulting with SVP. The fast pace personal lines requires the AVP to possess the ability to address complaints and resolve problems in a calm, rational and professional manner that benefit our clients and provides an example of leadership to the staff. This position has limited authority to grant exceptions within established parameters. Also, the AVP will have limited authority and increased support from SVP for payroll decisions within area of managerial responsibility.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four year college or university
- Two to three years related customer service leadership or management experience in an insurance agency; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid Property & Casualty license required.
- Strong relationship skills required to manage staff.
- Computer proficiency required, EPIC experience preferred.
- Knowledge of insurance applications and Registry of Motor Vehicles procedures required.
Committed. Inclusive. Courageous. Eastern Bank has built a legacy of investing in the communities we serve and helping our customers, communities and employees thrive and grow. We pride ourselves in having knowledgeable and experienced professionals that can provide the expertise, personal attention and service our customers deserve.
As an inclusive company, we work to ensure that our valued employees are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, and encouraged to reach their fullest potential. These values have earned us a reputation as a great place to work and provide a strong reason why you should consider a career with us.
How to ApplyIf you will like to know more and apply, click on the link below: https://gka.fa.us1.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/job/1965/?utm_medium=jobshare
91 total views, 0 today