Full-Time Automation Developer / QA Engineer II
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Works closely with business analysts, product managers, users, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical automation solutions for API’s and gateways. These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural standards. Involved in the full systems life cycle (SDLC), design, coding, testing, implementation, maintenance and support of applications software that is delivered on time and within budget. Has a solid understanding of systems analysis, design, development, and quality assurance and integration methodologies. Responsible for developing and automating the testing of Black Knight’s API gateways for various REST/SOAP web applications.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies API gateway integrations for software enhancements and/or new products.
* Interacts with product managers and/or users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications to automate test cases.
* Participates in software design and testing meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical and testing requirements.
* Writes XML and JSON code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications using current programming languages and technologies.
* Provides automation development of projects involving application API development, migrations, and additions to existing applications.
* Participates in project meetings with other technical staff, business owners and subject matter experts.
* Assesses and develops design requirements for project and communicates in writing or in meetings with development team while assessing detailed specifications against design requirements.
* Reviews application in progress of development to ensure compliance with overall design parameters and corporate development standards.
* Develops and/or reviews development of test protocols for testing application before user acceptance.
* Reviews test results and directs further development.
* May provide, or guide provision of technical support to applications currently in production.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* In-depth understanding of testing tools like Ready API/ SOAP UI strongly preferred
* Basic understanding of APIs and gateways strongly preferred
* Understanding of REST/SOAP services
* Experience with XML and JSON schema and message structures preferred
* Knowledge/experience with Cucumber, MOCHA test scripting a plus
* In-depth understanding of design patterns and their application
* Understanding of authentication techniques like OAuth, X509, Basic a plus
* Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles (e.g., waterfall, agile)
* Experience with automation testing of web applications
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
* Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
* Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
* Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Intermediate professional level role. Works independently on small to medium development projects as a project team leader that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and knowledge in a specific business area. Develops solutions requiring analysis and research under the general direction of more senior application development analysts, supervisors or managers. Generally works on more than one project at a time as a project team member. Typically requires four (4) or more years of programming/systems analysis experience.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjM4MDU4LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
150 total views, 1 today