Full-Time Auditor II
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Performs a variety of tasks, ranging from routine to more complex, working for an audit engagement team lead, who may be a more experienced auditor, a supervising auditor, or an audit manager. Focuses on learning practical application of theoretical audit and business concepts, developing an understanding of the business, and advan cing personal professional growth through a tailored goal setting process and through certifications.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Assists audit engagement team leads by performing assigned tasks with diligence and accuracy.
* Develops an accurate understanding and documentation of business processes and relevant risks and controls.
* Performs audit tests to evaluate compliance with stated objectives- obtains and reviews audit evidence and documents conclusions.
* Ensures all assigned tasks and their purpose are completely understood, thereby contributing to a high quality, accurate and efficient result.
* Ensures adherence at all times to all applicable department and professional standards.
* Ensures adequate focus on personal professional growth relevant to taking on more challenging assignments, in line with standard audit career progression- proactively seeks relevant Education and training opportunities.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or other relevant degree is required. Advanced degree (i.e., Masters of Accounting) as well as CPA/CIA is preferred.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Ability to observe a business process and document it accurately and completely
* Requires solid listening skills
* Ability to be contributing member of a productive team, while learning from others and developing professionally
* Ability to follow instructions accurately and efficiently- proactive in asking clarifying questions to ensure work effort is directed wholly toward desired result
* Solid foundation in areas of focus with the ability to recognize when theoretical concepts should be applied to areas assigned
* General awareness of other departments in the company with risk, control, and governance responsibilities and ability to understand handoffs between audit function and those areas
* Good communication skills
* Willingness and ability to adapt to new circumstances, information, and challenges
* Demonstrate a positive attitude and willingness to learn
* Pursuing one or more relevant professional certifications, such as CPA, CIA, CISA, and CFE
* Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally
* More experienced levels within this role must have the ability to take on project lead responsibilities for audit engagements
Intermediate entry-level role, requiring moderate skills with a high level of proficiency. Working under moderate supervision with some latitude for independent judgment with broad implications, performs a variety of assigned tasks during audit engagements. Focuses on learning to apply auditing standards, developing an understanding of the business, and advancing personal professional growth through certifications and tailored goal setting. Understands the relationship between risk and controls and how they apply to business processes. Requires Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or other relevant degree and two (2) years of related experience. Experience working in a financial institution and/or experience with SOX auditing is preferred.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2ZyaWVkZXJpY2guNzQ4OTUuMTA1OTRAYmxhY2trbmlnaHRmaW4uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
68 total views, 1 today