Temporary Audit/Risk/Security – Return-to-Work Program
reacHIRE is proud to partner with Fidelity Investments for a 6 month return-to-work program starting in October 2020 designed for audit/risk/security professionals returning to the workforce after a 2+ year career break. Please note candidates who have worked in part-time roles or have done independent contracting will be considered for this opportunity. It is a cohort-based model that allows individuals to re-enter the workforce in a supported way with a group of fellow returning professionals. We will be providing a one-week virtual onboarding specially designed to build the skills needed to successfully re-enter the workforce. This proven approach fosters camaraderie among colleagues, builds confidence and upgrades technology and professional skills that will be invaluable throughout this next phase of their career.
We are excited to bring return-to-work opportunities in audit/risk/security across locations in New England (Smithfield, RI, Merrimack, NH, and Boston, MA)
We are currently seeking a qualified, knowledgeable Risk Management Professional that will be responsible for the end to end delivery, management of operational risk portfolio, and business security operations at Fidelity. Role serves as key point of contact for risk-related matters, handling internal and external audit activities, and providing oversight over operational incidents.
An ideal candidate would be highly analytical and able to multi-task in a fast-paced and highly complex organization. S/he should have the ability to work with individuals across the company to assess financial risks and controls that ensure the integrity of the organization’s financial documents and/or processes. They should also have the flexibility and the skill to both lead and contribute to their teams, providing excellent risk/audit support and advice to the business unit.
The Value you deliver
- Conducting interviews and process walkthroughs with functional owners to understand the details of a process and associated controls
- Ensuring process documentation, flowcharts and control matrices reflect results of interviews
- Assessing controls testing results to ensure operating efficiency
- Communicating result of assessment activities to partners
- Working with process owners and Controllers to ensure a strong control environment is maintained, including training and awareness
- Assisting with risk event management, including risk assessments, documentation, tracking and monitoring of remediation plans
- Leading risk related initiatives and support the successful planning and execution
The Expertise we’re looking for
- Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline
- 5+ years of total experience preferably in a US based financial services organization, with a good understanding of risk and controls environment and extensive operations responsibilities
- Strong interpersonal skills and effectively and confidently communicate findings to more senior levels within the organization
The Skills you bring
- You understand financial/business risks and controls
- You focus on the details and solve problems independently
- You have strong verbal, written communication, and organizational skills
- You are a highly motivated, results-oriented, and a hard-working self-starter
- You adapt to a rapidly changing environment and balance several priorities on a deadline basis
- You work collaboratively and build strong business partnerships
How your work impacts the organization
Fidelity believes that diversity in background and experience will foster an engaging work environment for their employees. They recognize the value that employees’ differences can contribute to the forward-thinking and strong future of their company. This ultimately enables them to deliver a better outcome and support for their associates and customers. As a risk/audit function, their mission is to drive outstanding business performance and improve the long-term value of the Firm. People who are phenomenal cultural fits demonstrate curiosity to learn, step up and take the lead, take ownership of their projects, and thrive by sharing knowledge.
reacHIRE is changing the trajectory for individuals in the workplace by partnering with forward-thinking companies. Through customized programs tailored to a company’s unique business needs and culture, reacHIRE carefully selets under-the-radar, top-talent who voluntarily off-ramped and are ready to on-ramp back into their career. At the end of the program, you may be eligible for full-time or extended contracting work with Fidelity Investments, but it is not guaranteed. reacHIRE will provide 360 degree support along with a dedicated Program Manager to ensure your success every step of the way!
About Fidelity Investments:
Fidelity is passionate about making their financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. They are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and cultivating a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects their commitment to their associates. They are proud of their diverse and inclusive work environment where they respect and value their associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
How to ApplyApply here: https://careers-reachire.icims.com/jobs/1130/audit-risk-security---return-to-work-program/job Even if your resume isn’t perfect yet, just apply so you can get started!
106 total views, 1 today