Full-Time Associate Vice President, Political Campaigns
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Working with political partners to develop strategies that maximize grassroots fundraising by bringing together breakthrough creative and tech resources, including custom, proprietary solutions;
- Designing innovative digital fundraising, advocacy and communications campaigns;
- Leading cross-functional teams to implement client campaigns over all digital channels, including email, web, social media, and search;
- Generating relationships with new partners;
- Assessing client KPIs and ensuring maximum ROI of digital campaigns;
- Advising clients on industry best practices and emerging strategies;
- Providing clients with strategic marketing planning, including revenue forecasting and budgeting;
- Working with client teams, including technology and creative, to assist in managing resources and timelines on projects;
- Identify prospective clients in need of the services that we provide and provide an entrée for us to design and pitch engagements; and
- Providing top-quality customer service to clients, including regular reporting and invoicing.
- 6 or more years of in-house political or agency experience in digital fundraising and communications;
- Client management experience;
- Experience managing cross-functional project teams;
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment;
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills;
- Experience working with eCRM platforms such as Action Kit, NGP,, Salesforce, or Luminate;
- Passion for making our world a better place.
How to ApplyApply here!
366 total views, 3 today