Temporary Associate Systems Engineer
Job Type : Contract
Contract length : 05 Months
Pay Rate : $ 36.25– 46.78 /Hr
Hybrid Job Description:
- Associate IT Systems Engineers are responsible for monitoring, installation, configuration, debugging, administration, troubleshooting and maintenance of technology solutions.
- Associate IT Systems Engineers provide technical support, troubleshoot problems and perform scripting/programming to ensure stable and efficient operation of technology solutions.
- Performs installation, monitoring, testing, configuration, migration, maintenance and troubleshooting of assigned technology
- Manages system/application environment and ongoing operations
- Ensures that the technologies are updated with current, stable, and compliant architecture and applications that meet enterprise standards
- Researches, designs, implements and tests technology solutions
- Proactively monitors and reports performance and utilization of assigned technologies
- Troubleshoots software and/or hardware issues/failures
- Resolves alerts and performs remediation activities
- Manages problem or escalated tickets and tasks and out of cycle requests from systems/software owners
- Collects and presents data for reporting and planning
- Assists with developing tactical strategies, processes and procedures related to systems/application administration
- Determines migration and upgrade impacts and diagnose/resolve complex technology/application errors
- Collaborates with IT and business area partners on work groups and initiatives
- Determines best course of action for meeting business needs
- May provide input into infrastructure architecture designs
- Writes programming/scripting
- May participate in Disaster Recovery planning and exercises
- Ensures execution and alignment to architectural standards and blueprints.
- May contribute input to infrastructure architecture
- Performs on-call activities as needed for the environment and technologies
- Extensive working knowledge of multiple technologies and their interfaces and integration
- Competent working in one or more environments highly integrated with an operating system.
- Extensive experience implementing and administering/managing technical solutions in major, large-scale system implementations
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Experience analyzing business requirements and translating them into technical solutions
- Experience using Agile methodology
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 4 year College Degree IT related field
How to ApplyFor immediate consideration, please send your resume directly to Lory Weir at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can view all of our open positions at www.hornetstaffing.com
36 total views, 1 today