Full-Time Associate Manager, Customer Experience Systems
The CX Strategy & Operations team is looking for a standout Associate Manager to help ensure our third-party systems continue to meet the needs of the entire department. In this role, you’ll work to prioritize workflow issues flagged by the team, monitor vendor seats and licenses, and drive improvements on behalf of the customer and employee experience. Sound like your cup of tea? Read on!
What you’ll do:
- Manage the relationship with CX third-party vendors in partnership with the Product and Technology teams; ensure that all external systems currently in use meet our departments’ needs
- Actively drive improvements to workflows and processes in order to meet our key department metrics, all while maintaining a best-in-class customer experience
- Identify and prioritize new opportunities across third-party systems based on market trends, business objectives, metrics, and analyses (including focus groups and user research)
- Organize and drive the business vision and roadmap for Warby Parker’s CRM, our omnichannel customer engagement platform that houses all customer interactions
- Financially quantify operational efficiencies and opportunities to leverage vendor roadmap offerings; monitor adherence to budget plans and software licenses
- Revamp our bug submission process and own ongoing process of tracking technical issues to pass along to respective Product teams, investigating root cause, and creating contingency plan for CX team
Who you are:
- A self-starter who’s able to prioritize and manage multiple assignments, take initiative, and work independently
- Naturally curious and highly organized
- Driven by a passion for data and process improvement (sharing your findings and actionable insights makes your heart flutter)
- An excellent communicator who can influence, manage, and present ideas clearly, whether in writing or in person
- An intermediate- or expert-level Microsoft Office and Google Suite user
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
We accomplish this by reimagining everything that a company and industry can be. We’ve proven that a business can scale, be profitable, and do good in the world—without charging a premium for it. And we’ve learned that it takes creativity, empathy and innovation to consistently surpass customer expectations.
Since the day we launched in 2010, we’ve pioneered ideas, designed products, and developed technologies that help people see. We offer everything our customers need for happier eyes at a price that leaves them with money in their pockets, from designer-quality glasses and contacts to eye exams and vision tests.
Ultimately, we believe in vision for all, which is why for every pair of glasses or sunglasses we sell, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need through our Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program. Over eight million pairs of glasses have been distributed in over 50 countries; that means eight million people now have the glasses they need to learn, work, and achieve better economic outcomes.
At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings and events, volunteering and learning opportunities, and just great company filled with curious, kind folks. Dreaming up and sharing ideas aren’t responsibilities reserved for certain teams or leaders; the challenge (a really fun one) of innovation is on all of our shoulders. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, and identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (We’re happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community and belonging keeps us excited to walk through the door every day, wherever that door may be.
We’re driven to continue building a workplace, based on inclusive behaviors and equitable systems, where all employees can bring their authentic selves, feel engaged, and share their perspectives as a valued member of Team Warby. Transparency is what we’re all about, and our annual Impact Report and Racial Equity Strategy lay out how we’re sticking to these values.
How to Applyhttps://grnh.se/891d85711us
1086 total views, 0 today