Full-Time Associate Growth Strategist
At SelfMade, we aim to transform e-commerce by making it possible for any entrepreneur to compete. We help small businesses and entrepreneurs grow their business by using technology and marketing expertise to deliver effective and affordable growth solutions.
On the Ads team we work to find a path to profitable paid media for our clients, starting with paid social. We are hiring an Associate Growth Strategist to support this mission. In this role, you will work with the Head of Customer Growth and Delivery team to develop high-potential clients and will build a playbook for growth through paid channels for our entire customer set.
SelfMade is building the platform to be just what you need to scale your online business. Effective paid acquisition is mission critical to fulfilling this statement and this role will be a key factor in our ability to do so.
– Support Account Managers and Head of Customer Growth in growing ROI for our best customers
– Work with Head of Customer Growth to develop and implement testing in order to establish media buying best practices for reaching ROI+ by customer goal, vertical, and maturity
– Leverage strong analytical skills to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
– Define strategy and goals for campaigns based on customer profile and needs
– Own building, optimizing and reporting on customer campaigns. Develop and communicate recommendations, work to create ongoing customer growth strategy.
– Maintain professionalism and high quality of work while managing a broad, diverse book of clients
– Have experience in a performance marketing, paid acquisition, or growth role and are driven to learn more from growth experts
– Obsess over results, data, and process
– Possess expertise in FB Ads Manager Are comfortable working with large data sets in Exce
– Get excited by the challenge of tackling unstructured problems creatively
– Want to work in a dynamic, fast-paced technology startup environment
– Hold an interest in eCommerce, social media, and helping small businesses grow
– Competitive pay
– 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
– Free ClassPass and Subsidized gym memberships
– Flexible Working Hours
– 401K Plan
– Fully stocked kitchen with groceries and seltzer & cold brew on tap
– Subsidized Commuter Benefits for MTA & free CitiBike
– Monthly Team Outings & catered lunches
– 20 Paid Vacation Days & Unlimited Sick Days
– Office Located in Little Italy
Expect a competitive application process that will include an initial assessment and in-person interview. Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to ApplyPlease apply through our careers page here: https://bit.ly/2Zer2a2
1044 total views, 0 today