Full-Time Associate Director, Integrated Marketing
Minute Media is a leading media technology brand focused on two main pillars—platform and content. Minute Media’s platform serves as the company’s foundation, powering its content as well as enabling the evolution of other market-leading digital media brands. To date, Minute Media’s owned and operated destinations include The Players’ Tribune, 90min, DBLTAP, Mental Floss, The Big Lead, and FanSided. For more information, check out https://www.minutemedia.com/.
The Associate Director, Integrated Marketing will be a pivotal member of the commercial team at Minute Media. Conceptualizing around brands such as The Players’ Tribune, Mental Floss, FanSided and 90min, this role will be a leader in ideation and an expert in positioning our value proposition to key clients. From an activation standpoint, the Associate Director will oversee select campaigns – ranging from media to custom content to experiential – with some of our most notable and valued brand partners, ensuring white-glove service throughout.
This role will be fundamental in the ideation and creative thinking that will help to continue to push Minute Media to new heights
What You’ll Do
- Oversee the development of reactive and proactive brand partner responses
- Ideate custom solutions and working with internal stakeholders (branded content, media planning, production, athlete relations, etc.) to refine those ideas for our clients
- Work closely with senior Integrated Marketing team members on larger-scale projects such as GTMs and brand positioning, original series development and positioning experiential and co-sale partnership opportunities
- Pitch new ideas to internal stakeholders and external brand partners
- Lead internal communication across production, branded content, tech, insights and sales to successfully activate brand partnerships; Managing external client communication as it relates to the execution of the campaign
- Create performance reports and recaps during and after campaign
What You Have
- 5+ years of experience in pre-sale and post-sale creative solutions/integrated marketing/brand marketing, ideally at a digital publisher, streaming service or creative agency; Knowledge of sports a plus
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (written and verbal), and extremely detail-oriented
- Experience leading brainstorms and conceptualizing around a range of sales categories (CPG, Grooming, Auto, Luxury, etc.)
- Strong storytelling skills, with experience weaving in RFP language to create customized submissions
- Strong project management skills and familiarity with branded campaign metrics and reporting
- Ability to manage multiple complex, time-sensitive projects in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Expertise at Keynote and PowerPoint a must
- Independent, self-starter eager to embrace challenges and find solutions
The expected salary range for this position is between $100,000 – $130,000. Actual pay will be determined based on skills, experience, and location.
Minute Media is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Not sure that you’re 100% qualified but are up for the challenge? We want you to apply!
How to ApplyYou can apply on our careers site, Linkedin, Indeed, etc. https://www.minutemedia.com/careers
60 total views, 1 today