Full-Time Associate Director, Institutional Strategic Accounts
- Engage with key regional and national hospitals, health systems, and infusion centers to build long-term relationships that drive commercial and partnership opportunities through the optimal positioning of our brands and identification of unmet needs
- Work closely with both the Institutional and Community sales and leadership teams to identify areas in reimbursement and purchasing logistics with targets accounts and build a comprehensive plan to address any unmet needs
- Organize and set cross-functional meetings to regularly share new insights, review progress, monitor KPI’s and update strategy (if required) on key target accounts
- Working with key accounts and internal Ferring colleagues (Market Access and Trade teams) to develop, co-develop and implement value offerings (services) to address Key Account needs
- Works with the Sales/Marketing/Market access departments to most effectively take advantage of marketing materials and product information.
- Recommends sales and marketing strategies based on evaluation of customer needs, dynamics, trends, and competitors’ products or services.
- Analyzes impact of insurance mandates and coverage in the territory and its effect on prescribing decisions, and accordingly modifies sales and promotion strategies.
- Contributes to and attends meetings, conventions, conferences and training programs.
- Understands market dynamics and healthcare economics (e.g., impact of health reform, trends and evolving insurance coverage, hospital based pricing etc.).
- University education in Science or HCP background preferred
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a Commercial Role in Pharma, Sales Force background preferred
- 3 years of documented success, access, and experience with national accounts.
- Experience of leading cross-functional teams
- Proven track record of leading the development of cross-functional key account plans
- Project Management skills
- Strong evidence of critical and analytical thinking
- Evidence of understanding and translating business strategy into customer strategies
- Evidence of strong negotiating skills (in some Markets tender mgmt. or Market Access experience)
- Expertise in understanding Hospital and Large Account selling
- Cross-functionally develop and implement high quality Key Account Plans for identified Key Accounts
- Deliver on agreed key account KPIs
- Drive commercial growth and achieve commercial targets (e.g. Sales and MS per Account)
- Enhance the reputation of Ferring as a long-term partner within the key accounts
- Ability to communicate with key senior stakeholders (e.g., Key Decision Makers, Key Opinion Leaders, Head of POIC’s, Hospital C-Suite)
- Active listening skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to quickly understand business strategy, localize & execute
- Strong project management capability
- Ability to lead in a Matrix structure and engage with various Ferring stakeholders
- Drive consensus-based decision making through strong cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to take full accountability for Key Account Commercial results
Join our team and your voice will be heard, and your contributions will be valued. If you love to come up with new ways to make a positive difference and see them through, you will fit right in.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (including Disability/Protected Veterans). We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ferring offers a competitive total compensation package inclusive of but not limited to the following benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation policy, paid holidays, sick days, paid maternity/paternity leave, tuition reimbursement, flexible savings accounts, short-term disability, long-term disability, life and AD&D insurance.
Location:Parsippany, New Jersey
How to ApplyClick and apply here: https://smrtr.io/g8s-k visit our career site: Your Career at Ferring - Ferring Global Referrer: Milanie Noriega
42 total views, 1 today