Full-Time Associate, Accounting II
Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world’s top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the “bank of banks” – 97% of the world’s top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we’re approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon is all about.
We’re seeking a future team member for the role of Associate, Accounting II to join our Delaware Controllers Team. This role is located in (location) – Wilmington, Delaware. (HYBRID ROLE)
In this role, you’ll make an impact in the following ways:
- Preparing General Ledger Entries and uploading to Accounting Platform
- Calculating Intra-Day Liquidity Needs using reports and related data.
- Responsible for compiling Board of Director Presentations, to include laying out the presentation, collecting materials from others, and finalizing the presentation deck.
- Handling support functions, such as dealing with mail, processing legal inquiries for multiple BNY Mellon companies, records management, etc.
- Participating in the day-to-day management of a Delaware Bank.
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking the following:
- Bachelors or equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1 to 3 years experience with accounting operations
- Experience with compiling presentations using PowerPoint and PDF applications.
- The ability to manage multiple functions with changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently with a strong attention to detail
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here’s a few of our awards:
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg’s Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Disability: IN – 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- CDP’s Climate Change ‘A List’
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life’s journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
ABOUT THE TEAM
How to Applyhttps://eofe.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1001/job/45618/?utm_medium=Jobboard&utm_source=pinkjobs
60 total views, 1 today