Full-Time Assistant Vice President, Incident Response Security Engineer (Req# 687)
- Protecting enterprise systems and information by promptly responding to security threats and incidents, acting individually and as part of a team to resolve issues
- Proactively hunting for threats and enacting identification, containment, and eradication measures while supporting recovery efforts
- Penetration testing and Vulnerability Management
- Management of Application Whitelisting product
- Analyze and respond to threats from e-mail security applications
- Analyzing cyber security incidents to solve issues and improve incident handling procedures
- Conducting research regarding the latest methods, tools, and trends in cyber threat intelligence
- Creating thorough reports and documentation of all incidents and procedures
- Must have a deep understanding of computer intrusion activities, incident response techniques, tools, and procedures
- Thorough knowledge of digital forensics methodology as well as security architecture, system administration, and networking (including TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, SMTP)
- Knowledge of operating systems including Linux/Unix and Windows
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, Perl, C/C++, PowerShell, etc.
- Experience with security assessment tools such as NMAP, Netcat, Nessus, and Metasploit is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and attention to detail
- Must be action-oriented and have a proactive approach to solving issues
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Must be able to participate in on-call rotation
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- Remote work flexibility
- Hire immediately
- Growth opportunities
- Great benefits
- Strong culture
- Work life balance
Committed. Inclusive. Courageous. Eastern Bank has built a legacy of investing in the communities we serve and helping our customers, communities and employees thrive and grow. We pride ourselves in having knowledgeable and experienced professionals that can provide the expertise, personal attention and service our customers deserve.
As an inclusive company, we work to ensure that our valued employees are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, and encouraged to reach their fullest potential. These values have earned us a reputation as a great place to work and provide a strong reason why you should consider a career with us.
How to ApplyCopy the link below to your web browser and click "Apply Now": https://gka.fa.us1.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/job/687/?utm_medium=jobshare Please email us if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
206 total views, 0 today