Full-Time Assistant Vice President, Business Technology Analyst- Eastern Bankshares (Req#876)
- Analyze impacts, clarify dependencies, constraints, assumptions in order to evaluate and administer change requests with appropriate approval and with supervisor of more experienced team members.
- Assist in system reviews to establish business requirements, risk mitigation controls, cost justification, and network compatibility under the guidance of more experienced team members.
- Work towards developing detailed knowledge on numerous applications used by business lines and support areas, assisting with the depth of knowledge within the technology group as well as redundancy across all applications supported.
- Aware of regulatory requirements related to assigned business lines / applications.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with customers/business lines and build a working understanding of their business.
- Maintain a professional line of communication, written and oral, open with team and customers at all times, providing quality customer service by understanding and providing effective solutions to their business needs under the guidance of more experienced team members.
- Assist with data conversion efforts for product implementations, updates, upgrades and acquisition activities, including but not limited to review of release notes, PACE changes and development, implementation &/or monitoring of test plans & reports.
- Learn how to design test plans, scenarios and use cases for integration, regression and user acceptance testing while documenting results under the guidance of more experienced team members.
- Maintain all system documentation following technology best practice standards.
- Work with Applications Solutions team and/or Relationship Managers to perform related Vendor Management routine tasks which would include, but not limited to, helping to monitor service level requirements, assuring adherence to compliance requirements, awareness of vendor’s financial position and continued awareness of proper risk management controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Operations or equivalent combination of training and experience
- A minimum of 2+ years related experience. Working in a fast-paced environment with experience in balancing changing priorities
- Experience with Bank Core Systems and other critical bank applications (such as: Oracle, IBS Insight, AM360, Epic, etc.) is a plus.
- Practical Solution Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience is preferred.
- Experience with preparing Business Requirements Documents (BRD’s), conducting Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions, preforming GAP analysis, creating use case diagrams, designing data flow diagrams (DFD’s), reading entity relationship diagrams (ERD’s)
- Must regularly interface with management and clients/vendors applying a high degree of independent business judgment and discretion.
- Able to successfully balance conflicting priorities and handle conflict.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented with strong problem solving skills
- Must have excellent analytical skills with proven ability to comprehend business requirements and translate into functional specifications
- Must possess excellent interpersonal oral and written communication skills, including; the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization as well as with vendors Flexible approach to adapt to changing deadlines and priorities.
- Knowledge of database structures and conceptual understanding is preferred
- General knowledge of technology infrastructure design and function is preferred
- Multi-tasking, strong customer service skills, self-learner and desire to enhance skills with training
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications such as Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Visio is preferred
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment with some latitude for the exercise of independent sound judgment.
- Potentially on-call 24×7 as deemed necessary.
- May be required to travel to any of the bank’s & insurance offices or other locations for business purposes.
- Remote work flexibility
- Hire immediately
- Growth opportunities
- Great benefits
- Strong culture
- Work life balance
How to ApplyCopy the link below to your web browser and click "Apply Now": https://gka.fa.us1.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/job/876/?utm_medium=jobshare If you have any questions please email: email@example.com
169 total views, 0 today