Full-Time Art Director
We Speak Model Management is seeking a highly creative and experienced Talent Manager, with an emphasis on art direction, to join our family. Must have a minimum of 4 years of art director experience in the NY market.
All submissions are kept in complete confidence. To be considered, please submit your resume and a cover letter with a brief bio and why you’re right for We Speak. If you have a roster of clients please indicate this in your submission.
- Has a minimum of 2 years of talent management experience in the NY market
- Has a minimum of 4 years of art director experience in the NY market
- Is able to maintain and embody a sense of brand identity across projects
- Has strong relationships within the fashion segment of the industry
- Organized with excellent interpersonal/effective written & verbal communication
- Detail-oriented with a strong feeling of responsibility when it comes to client relationships
- Puts models and their well being first
- Sensitivity toward topics such body image, disabilities, gender, etc
- Should be open to a standard NDA / Limited Non-Compete
- Adaptable, self-motivated, good at prioritizing, and solution/results driven
- Loves the role and is looking for the right next step
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Duties likely to change and adapt with time
- Create and send email marketing updates
- Manage social media accounts
- Manage models.com listings for talent
- Track and manage press opportunities for talent
- Design and create press/bio packets for talent
- Assist in talent management and strategizing
- Manage & build relationships, proactive client outreach
- Handle multiple projects
- Push talent for opportunities
- Manage across boards
- Weekly check-ins
- WS model events
- Responsible for collecting & maintaining new stills of models
- Update model books online
- Responsible for collecting & maintaining video content of models
- Edit and use video for social media, website, profiles, etc
Full time; remote
Compensation & Benefits
Our goal is to reward the right candidate with the chance to grow professionally and financially with our company.
- Base salary: $70,000-$95,000 or commensurate with experience
- Unlimited PTO (3-week mandatory minimum)
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance packages
- 401K retirement plan
- Diverse workplace culture
- Countless opportunities to make a real difference in the world and grow with a quickly expanding agency
Start: December 2022 or sooner
About We Speak:
Founded in 2013, We Speak —the most diverse modeling agency in NYC— was long ahead of the curve in response to dismantling the fashion industry’s narrow and disproportionate beauty standards. We are a fast-growing, leading agency in championing diversity, equity, and fairness in fashion.
We Speak represents and celebrates models that show up as their true selves and have the willingness and courage to represent that self in front of the camera. Our models are family.
We Speak is proud to be the first domino in the movement for an equitable environment. The right candidates are passionate about the industry and representation within it.
How to ApplyAll submissions are kept in complete confidence. Please send resume, cover letter, and brief bio on why you’re right for We Speak to email@example.com
156 total views, 0 today