Full-Time Applications Programmer I
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Works closely with business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural standards. Involved in the full systems life cycle, des ign, coding, testing, implementation, maintenance and support of applications software that is delivered on time and within budget. Responsibilities may also include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring and product evaluation. Has a solid understanding of the SDLC process. The Java Developer I will be automating test cases with java development. They will sit on a team with other java developers developing and supporting test automation for multiple Black Knight applications.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provides java automation development of projects involving application development, migrations, and additions to existing applications.
* Participates in project meetings with other technical staff, business owners and subject matter experts.
* Assesses and develops design requirements for project and communicates in writing or in meetings with development team while assessing detailed specifications against design requirements.
* Uses IBM Rational Functional Tester (RFT) or other automation tools to turn QA test cases to Java in a manner that promotes code reuse while reducing the cost to maintain.
* Reviews application in progress of development to ensure compliance with overall design parameters and corporate development standards.
* Develops and/or reviews development of test protocols for testing application before user acceptance.
* Reviews test results and directs further development.
* Converts test scripts to Java
* May provide, or guide provision of technical support to applications currently in production.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of Black Knight business environment and the application development environment
* Conceptual understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and application development principles
* Experience working with development technologies such as Java, Eclipse, Regular Expressions, and SQL
* Understanding of the Agile methodology is preferred
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
* Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
* Experience with project management
* Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
Applications Programmer I
Entry-level role into the job family. Works under general direction on small to moderate development projects as a team member. Develops solutions requiring analysis and research under the general direction of more senior application development analysts, supervisors or managers. Generally works on one project at a time as a project team member. Typically requires up to three (3) years of programming/systems analysis experience.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cndhbGtlci4yNTg2NC4xMDU5NEBibGFja2tuaWdodGZpbi5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
52 total views, 1 today