Full-Time Application Support Consultant (eCommerce)
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Serves as a senior technical contributor with expertise in particular business processes responsible for formulating systems scope and objectives relative to a client organization’s business plan and industry requirements. Acts independently or as a member of a project team responsible for providing technical guidance concerning th e business implications of the application of various systems. Provides technical consulting on complex projects.
This position provides 1st level support for eCommerce Servicing Applications; including Customer Care Net (CCN), iDisburse, Mortgage Web Services (MWS), Web Direct, HAMP, eMSP/BI, Workout Integration Tool (WIT).
Note: Relocation assistance is available for highly qualified candidates.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Works individually or within a team on technology business consulting projects to meet specific client requirements.
* Serves as liaison between end-users and consultants during IT and technology consulting projects.
* Expertly researches and documents client needs, technology, or regulations related to system design, enhancement, acquiring hardware or software that will impact multiple platforms and/or applications.
* Defines product scope, objectives and requirements.
* Defines specifications and data models for product development and testing.
* Creates detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
* Analyzes marketplace, industry, company, technology trends and best practices, vendor products and services, etc.
* Also analyzes system impacts to other systems and procedures.
* Devises and/or modifies processes and procedures to achieve greater efficiencies and to solve the most complex technical problems related to computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
* Assesses available technologies and recommends solutions to consulting team.
* Writes test plans and test cases to ensure enhancements made to applications meet client needs and that application integrity is maintained.
* Conducts a variety of tests such as system, integration, readiness, and acceptance tests.
* Conducts tests using client data to be certain client needs will be met.
* Influences clients, business partners and service providers regarding priorities, hardware/software selection and/or vendor selection.
* Consults directly with the client and may travel to the client site.
* Acts as team leader for technical aspects of consulting projects, leading sub-plans or small projects.
* May mentor, guide, advise and/or check the work of less experienced Business Systems Analysts and Technology Business Consultants.
* May play a key role in the training of client and technical support personnel on enhancements, new systems or procedures.
* Training may be delivered one-on-one as knowledge transfer or in a classroom setting, depending on the number in the audience and client preference.
* May serve as pre-sales support specialist when needed.
* Performs other related duties as required.
* A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* Prior Mortgage or Home Equity Servicing experience highly preferred
* Functional knowledge in the following area(s) may be required:
– Customer Care Net (CCN)
– Mortgage Web Services (MWS)
– Web Direct
– Workout Integration Tool (WIT)
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Familiarity with Black Knight products and services preferred
* In-depth knowledge of mortgage-and home-equity services industry and associated regulatory and compliance requirements preferred
* Ability to troubleshoot XML and TCP/IP internet connections highly preferred
* Experience working with SSL certificates highly preferred
* Familiarity with the technical infrastructure of Client Server and Web based applications
* Knowledge of the tools, techniques and principles used in application development in objective-oriented development, or other relevant technology
* Proficiency in business modeling and requirements definition disciplines
* Proficiency in quality management methods, tools and technologies
* Awareness of system-development protocol
* Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
* Willingly shares relevant knowledge and expertise to other resources
* Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills
* Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
* Project management skills, including the ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
* Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
Technology Business Consultant II
Intermediate professional role. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency. Develops and implements solutions that require analysis and research. Works on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill in one or more technologies. Possesses knowledge in a specific business area. Works on one or more projects as a team member or occasionally as a project lead. Works under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment. May consult with senior peers on certain projects. Typically requires at least three years of demonstrated business analysis/consulting experience, a minimum of three years of mortgage and home equity services consulting or management experience, and demonstrated technical capabilities.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment with out regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cndhbGtlci4yMjA5OS4xMDU5NEBibGFja2tuaWdodGZpbi5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
23 total views, 2 today