Full-Time Application Specialist
Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) is excited to share an opportunity to join our innovative and customer-focused community.
About the Role: Application Specialist
The Application Specialist is responsible for creation of new DataDive and Data Tool products and features on the Medical Group Management Association’s (MGMA’s) proprietary web-based platform, as well as daily maintenance of all online data offerings.
- Performs development of new products on a proprietary web-based platform, ensuring all new projects are completed, tested, and deployed according to timelines.
- Troubleshoots programming code to resolve bugs and update as reporting requirements change.
- Works with team and project leads to perform and complete testing to ensure minimal bugs in production releases.
- Works with Data Solutions staff to define new report requirements and translates existing reports to new technologies while maintaining consistency with historic reporting standards.
- Provides technical support to Data Solutions staff for all internal products created and maintained by Digital Services and Data Solutions teams.
- Works closely with Data Solutions team and Digital Services staff, as needed, to provide maintenance, data product support, data visualizations, and new product development support.
- Regularly communicates bug resolution status to account managers, analysts, project leads and other ticket reporters where appropriate.
- Conducts comprehensive quality assurance across a variety of electronic platforms.
- Documents development process and maintains guidelines for usage of internal and external products.
- Other duties as required and necessary to ensure the success of the organization.
Pay Range: $70,000 – $85,000
(Pay is commensurate with market, equity, and candidate education/experience)
Location: Englewood, Colorado
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science, Mathematics, or another technical field, is required.
- Two (2) or more years’ experience developing and maintaining databases and/or system applications is required.
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL proficiency is required.
Who We Are:
MGMA is a Colorado based non-profit association for professionals who lead medical practices. Since our establishment in 1926, MGMA empowers medical group practices to innovate and create meaningful change in healthcare by providing data, resources, and advocacy.
With our headquarters located in Englewood, Colorado and a satellite office Washington D.C., MGMA’s membership is made up of over 55,000 medical practice administrators, executives, and leaders, representing more than 12,500 organizations of all sizes, types, structures and specialties.
Perks of Working with us:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance Benefits
- 401k Matching Program
- 3 Weeks of PTO and 8 hours Paid Volunteer time
- Paid Parental Leave
- Wellness & Social Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities & Tuition Assistance
- Teleworking Options Available
How to ApplyApply Here: https://www.mgma.com/about/careers?p=job%2Fo51Xefw1
786 total views, 0 today