Full-Time Application and Process Analyst – 200000SE
Technology. Flexibility. Diversity. At the center of it all are the Digital Accelerator and Advanced Analytics teams at Cummins, working together as a high-energy startup within a Fortune 500 organization. At this Midwestern technology hub, today’s sharpest, most curious minds transform what-ifs into realities.
#LifeAtCummins is about POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL. You’ll have global opportunities to develop your career and make your community a better place – to break ground professionally and be your best personally.
In this role you will;
* Plan, maintain, and prioritize backlog items including story creation
* Act as liaison between stakeholders and development team; clearly understand business requirements and articulate these needs to the scrum team
* Supports delivery of business requirement scope in a manner to support delivery timeline
* Ensures clear and concise acceptance criteria are written and understood
* Actively work with support teams such as Change Management and Training teams
* Support integration needs with other programs and application teams
* Manages, develops, and implements project(s) of varying complexity and size in assigned functional area. Partners with business stakeholders to ensure a successful project completion.
* Leads multiple projects from inception to completion; facilitates project planning sessions with internal stakeholders to determine the scope and objectives of each project; works with business stakeholders to establish project performance goals; designs project plan, develops timeline, identifies project milestones, and tracks performance against performance goals and timeline.
* Identifies, tracks, and works with others to resolve project issues.
* Monitors and communicates project status to project team.
* Plans and monitors project budget, conducts research and analysis; provides input into the design and development of project plans and timelines.
* Manages project risk; uses quality tools to identify areas of risk; works with others on the team and outside the team to identify alternatives or solutions.
* Documents and shares team learnings with other teams; draws on other project team experiences to enhance the success of the project.
* Maintains project notes, databases, and other records; monitors measures and communicates with Project Sponsor and other stakeholders on status of specific projects and assignments.
* Identifies and assigns appropriate resources to accomplish various project tasks; guides and coaches team members through various stages of the project; provides developmental feedback to team members.
Skills and Experience
Qualified candidate will possess strong written and verbal communication skills, able to work through ambiguity, work across indirect reporting lines including working with regional/global stakeholder. Experience with Sales Force preferred. Intermediate level of relevant work experience, including team leadership experience, required.
Schedule Management – Manages the project schedule using the recommended project management tools and processes to drive completion within the agreed timeline.
Scope Management – Manages a list of project deliverables (scope) using the recommended project management tools and processes to ensure that the project includes all the work required and only the work required to complete the project successfully.
Project Resource Management – Develops resource (expense and headcount) plans using recommended project management tools and processes to manage resources effectively.
Project Issue and Risk Management – Manages the process to identify, assess and prioritize issues and risks using recommended tools and processes to minimize, monitor, and control the probability and/or impact of negative events or to maximize the realization of positive events.
Business insight – Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals.
Customer focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
Financial acumen – Interpreting and applying understanding of key financial indicators to make better business decisions.
Manages complexity – Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
Plans and aligns – Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
Manages conflict – Handling conflict situations effectively, with a minimum of noise.
Communicates effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
Education, Licenses, Certifications
College, university, or equivalent degree required.
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Ready to think beyond your desk? Apply for this opportunity to start your career with Cummins today.careers.cummins.com
Not ready to apply but want to learn more? Join our Talent Community to get the inside track on great jobs and confidentially connect to our recruiting team https://www.cumminstalentcommunity.com/profile/join/
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=77369684ba726b50135b2b8adc623889
156 total views, 1 today