Full-Time API Developer III (.NET or Java)
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Develops, maintains, and supports API’s on either.NET or Java based microservices for Black Knight’s core data platform that supports the full lifecycle of the loan. This .NET or Java Software Engineer will be focused on the new API and API proxy development on an API Management System. Works closely with business analysts and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality API solutions. Involved in the full systems life cycle, design, coding, unit testing, implementation, maintenance and support of .NET or Java applications software that is delivered on time and within budget. Responsibilities may also include participation in component and data architecture design. Has a solid understanding of the SDLC process.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Participates in design development of projects involving API development.
* Participates in project meetings with other technical staff, business owners and subject matter experts.
* Assesses and develops design requirements for project and communicates in writing or in meetings with development team while assessing detailed specifications against design requirements.
* Supports automation processes and packaging of APIs.
* Performs unit testing and produces swagger / open API definitions.
* May provide and/or guide provision of technical support to APIs currently in production.
* May mentor or guide work of less experienced programming and development staff.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Experience developing RESTful API’s with JSON contracts
* Understanding of API Management Systems, such as Apigee, API Gateway, MuleSoft, WSO2 API Manager, IBM API Connect or others is preferred
* Knowledge of the Financial Services or Mortgage Industry is a plus
* Understanding of OAuth and REST standards is preferred
* Experience building and supporting APIs
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
* Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
* Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight
* Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Advanced professional level role. Works independently on medium to large development projects that require an in-depth technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes. Defines and discerns key aspects of problems that require analysis and research, and develops a solution within a broad technical and business context of significant impact. Works on multiple projects as a project team member and frequently as a project team leader. May coach and/or mentor more junior technical staff. Typically requires six (6) or more years of programming/systems analysis experience.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjUwMDY4LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
67 total views, 1 today