Full-Time Advisor – Business Sales
As a Business Sales Advisor (Remote), you will have a monthly quota to sell, grow and manage an existing customer base, as well as acquire new business accounts within a defined market/territory.
In this role you will be a key contributor in TDS’s overall strategy to grow, delight, and retain our small business customers. You’ll be responsible for generating sales of our products, services and promotions offered to our business customers and providing outstanding customer support. Your role will be to identify, nurture, and close opportunities with both existing and new business customers. This includes, but is not limited to, contacting business accounts with contract renewals, retention, and identifying up-selling and cross-selling opportunities.
You’ll also work with both internal and external customers to increase business and create solutions that serve the best interests of both our customers and TDS.
*Average Inside Business Sales associate could expect to make $49,120+ (Base + Commission) in their first year*
The scheduled shift for this position will be Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm Central Time (but may be adjusted according to applicant’s time zone at manager’s discretion) and has the ability to work remote from the 40+ states in which TDS Telecom operates.
*$2,000 Sign-on Bonus (payout terms apply)*
The salary listed for this position is encompassing of both the base salary, as well as what one might expect to earn when meeting established sales quotas. The actual offer amount will carefully consider multiple factors, such as relevant skills, qualifications, work experience, location and/or competencies that align with the specified role. We offer uncapped commission incentives, leaving earning opportunities limitless!
Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. (TDS), a Fortune 1000® company, provides wireless; broadband, video and voice; and hosted and managed services to approximately 6 million connections nationwide through its businesses, UScellular, TDS Telecom, and OneNeck IT Solutions. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Chicago, TDS employed approximately 9,300 associates as of December 31, 2022.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales and revenue growth goals for products and services via inbound/outbound calls.
- Actively manage existing account base (via inbound-out bound calls/email), acting as their resource for sales negotiations, (includes moves, adds and changes to the account) to ensure we retain customers and reduce market churn.
- Grow existing account base through inbound/outbound calls and emails. Discuss with decision makers to uncover sales opportunities with new prospects and existing account base. Serve as the resource for sales negotiation with existing small business accounts.
- Create proposals, write, and submit accurate and timely new orders following the established sales process.
- Respond and handle customer’s account incidents in a timely manner Customer follow-up on service orders and coordinate local technical teams and communicate with all other necessary teams as needed.
- Work within a team to handle projects that improves customer’s services Provide referrals to the outside and account management teams for our MIP suite of products.
- Maintain personal knowledge on product and service offerings (including new and upcoming services, products, and promotions), contact information, contact database(s), and activity and outcome reporting.
- 1+ years sales experience with individual monthly quotas.
- 1+ years customer service.
- Experience working with executives, business owners and decision makers via the telephone and e-mail.
- Must follow the TDS attendance guidelines in order to meet TDS’s business needs including but not limited to our obligations to our customers and to our customers’ needs.
- Self-motivated and comfortable accepting responsibility for achieving defined sales targets.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, oral and written.
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent working relationships.
- Advanced sales and/or customer service skills a plus.
- Ability to adapt to rapid change and fast-paced environment while incorporating time management skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite of products, as well as SABRE, DESI, MetaSolv, Cobra, and all customer information systems.
Associates scheduled to work 20 or more hours per week have access to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, a 401(k) plan, and paid time off benefits such as vacation (15 days accrued per year for full-time; pro-rated for part-time associates working between 20-39 hours), sick leave (10 days accrued per year for full-time and pro-rated for all other associates), seven paid national holidays and one floating holiday, paid parental leave (2 weeks after 12 months of employment), among others. Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability coverage is also available for associates working 30 or more hours per week and Education Assistance is available to full-time associates. Associates scheduled to work under twenty hours per week or for a limited term (i.e. interns) are eligible for medical coverage, the 401(k) plan (if 18 or older), as well as sick leave (10 days accrued per year for full-time and pro-rated for all other associates). For more detail on the benefits we offer click here.
At TDS, we embrace Equal Employment Opportunity by valuing our differences and consider all qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by law. To learn about our diversity & inclusion philosophy and culture, click here!
How to ApplyUse the link below to apply, and say that you find out about this position through Pink Jobs! https://external-telecom-teldta.icims.com/jobs/22011/advisor-business-sales/job?mode=view
42 total views, 1 today